-1 year later 😶-

Damn Rin good at hide and seek

Rin pov
"GOOD MORNING WORLD!" I shouted, I think the birds gotten used to me saying that.. whatever "damn they can't even find me still.. I'm probably like the champion of hide and seek!"
Third pov
Rin has still been in that same cave but instead of having stone for a floor he changed it to wood and he actually has a bed made of 2 blankets and sheep fluff. He had a big pantry and had a table with chairs. Outside the cave was beautiful. It had a vegetable and fruit garden on the left and some flowers. On the right we're sheep, cow, chicken and pig all in pens. There also some flowers and rocks and vines coming from the trees around the cave in the middle there was a path leading to the right of the cave which had a river.
Back to Rin pov😩
Rin then got up to go to the pantry and get breakfast, he got a campfire starting and took a pan and an egg and made egg for breakfast. He then decided to play some pranks with true cross so he bought a wig and went to true cross. When he got there he saw that Yukio was still teaching and everyone looked the same. Then Yukio came up to Rin and tapped his shoulder 'SHIT' I thought and turned around to Yukio. "H-Hello sir" I said in a kinda pitch voice trying to not sound like me. "Hello have you seen a boy named Rin and looks like this?" He asked "O-oh yes I saw go into the city." I lied pranking Yukio unexpectedly. "THANK YOU" he said and ran off. I sigh and go back to the forest.
-Btw Rin has full control over his flames and has a lot of scars on him from training and fighting demons-
Bon pov
I saw a boy walk to the forest which was suspicious because no one has ever went there due to strong demons. I was about to say something when he looked around. I quickly hid and saw him take off a wig. 'R-Rin?' I thought as I watch him enter the forest. I follow him to find a huge demon that only a padilin can only do. I watch as Rin takes out his sword and slashed it in one hit. I was shocked on how strong he got and how sexy he got. Ew Bon you weird first you follow him now you call him SeXy. He then goes into a cave with a pretty background around it. I then texted Yukio that I found him and left.

A/N haha cliff hanger
Words: 457