Australia

"Yes. Would you like to see?" Julie asked. "Yes please." Draco replied, sending a glare in Harry's direction. Julie started to slightly pull up the right side of her shirt when she decided to do something else. "Geez, I don't even know your name and you're already asking to see a woman shirtless. Is that the kind of man you are?" Julie sighed dramatically. "My name's Draco. And I didn't mean take your shirt off, just pull it up so we can see the birthmark." Draco smiled. "Yeah I got it." Julie said and pulled her shirt up a little so the birthmark was visible.

"Harry, your right!" Draco exclaimed, totally forgetting the plan was to make Harry jealous. "They're exactly alike and look like Australia, babe!" Draco shook Harry by his shoulders. "I told you! You little pancake!" Harry laughed, ruffling Draco's hair and hugging him. "Not the hair!" Draco said, trying to fix his hair as Harry ignored him and hugged him. Julie and Juden stared at the scene awkwardly. They heard they were friends, why did Draco call Harry 'babe'? Was it just his thing?

That was probably it. Draco probably called lots of people 'Babe', like some people called everyone 'love'. It was right then that they were called to Breakfast.

"Man we talked about Australia so much I feel like a vacation. We should go to Australia sometime." Julie said. "Yeah I totally agree. I would love to go to the Sydney Opera House. I totally live opera and classical music." Draco chimed in. "I don't like classical or opera that much. Some of it is good but I'm more of a rock and roll kind of guy. If we go to Australia, I want to go swimming. And try things like sky diving, paragliding, wind sailing, surfing and so on." Harry replied. "I want to try the food." Juden said simply.

They all laughed, each teenager falling more in love with another. To everyone else, it was clear this would end dangerously. But to the oblivious kids who were trapped in some sort of open love square, things seemed as though they would end wonderfully. Though nobody knew, the workers in the Office of Life Clarification and Reassignment or Resurrection in the Department of Life Affairs in the Ministry if Souls, were all watching Harry's new life as though it was an amazing comedic movie. They all roared with laughter at the scene that happened not even an hour later.

Retrial - Drarryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें