Chapter 5

Hello!!

Ritesh's pov:

Ritesh's pov:

It was Sunday early morning, I did my workout. I am in love with gym. Blithe environment was spread everywhere. Today, I have very important meeting with my international client. Suddenly, I heard arguing sound from the kitchen.

"Samosa, I am bored by seeing your mother's face. I want to see some new face. Maybe some other's face", exclaimed my grandma.

" Oh my god grandma, you want new wife for my father?" Although, I know grandma wants me to get marry early but I just wanted to tease them.

"No.... No..... Your grandma is not thinking about my replacement. She want new bride for you", mom said quickly.

I was enjoying the teasing moment.

" Samosa, you became too naughty nowadays. Concentrate on a girl", my grandma said her favourite line.

"Acha Ritesh today me and your grandma are planning to visit some temple. Can you drop us?"

"Of course mom, order me, I will at your service. "

Time lapsed, Aarav & me were done with the meeting works. Luckily we cracked the deal. I went to drop mom & grandma in near by temple.

I was waiting for the mom & grandma to come back. It's has been 20 mins l am sitting on the staircase eagerly waiting for them.

Suddenly a red colour duppata rolled over my head. It contained sweet fragrance. For the first time l was loving any cloth material.

Am l insane? Maybe yes

One girl mistakenly skipped one staircase, she was about to fall down but my strong arms saved her. Her skin was soft & eyes were beautiful like deep ocean. Locking our gazes for the first time, l felt happy from within. Her face gave peace to me.

Suddenly the voice of mom brought me back from the reminiscence of her. I started moving back from the area & directly sat on my car as l wanted to avoid my grandma's teasing section.

"What is your name child? You are so beautiful", my mom asked out of curiosity. Although l was little far away from them but l could hear their voices. I admit even l was curious to know the Angel's name .

" Rachna... Rachna Ahuja", she replied sweetly.

The name itself brought smile on my face.

Hola!!

How are you all?

As it's new book, keep supporting....

Share this book with your friends☺.

Take care!! (❁´◡'❁)