11

"Why did you ask?"

Riki laughed, "You never got it, don't you?"

Jangmi just ignored him as he was starting to tease her. "You have dated, someone, before. It's weird if you didn't get your first kiss from him."

"We showed our loves by caring about each other. Not by doing skin contact."

Riki laughed again.

Jangmi looked at him, "Have you ever got your first kiss then?"

Riki immediately nodded, "Of course." He proudly replied.

"I kissed a lot of girls."

"That's mean you date a lot of girls before."

"I never date. I was just playing with them."

"You left them?" Riki nodded.

"No wonder you are also known as a school bad guy." Riki just chuckled and fixed his eyes on the phone again.

"Let's do your third wishes."Riki changed the topic and brought her to the parking lot.

_________________________

"I'm scoring more than you!" Jangmi shouted happily, throwing the ball into the net quickly while taking a glance at him every minute.
Riki sighed, throwing it into the net but he failed as the ball hit the board instead.

"Why are you so bad at this?"Jangmi teased him making him stopped, "I'm not."

"Yes. You are." Jangmi continued playing without realizing that Riki was just watching her silently.

Jangmi suddenly screamed in happiness and stuck out her tongue to him,
"Loser." She pushed her wheelchair toward him and tilted her head to look at him who was avoiding her gaze on him, pretending as he forgot about the bet that they made earlier.

"I want a waffle."Jangmi chuckled and held his sleeve, pulling him closer as he was still ignoring her. "Do you remember the promise, Riki?"

"It's not a promise because I didn't say anything before."

"How could you-" Jangmi pouted and sighed.
"Fine. I don't want to make a bet with you anymore."She turned her wheelchair to the opposite and pushed the button to leave Riki alone, gladly the button was working this time.

"Alright. Alright. Let's buy your waffle after playing that game."Riki approached and held the handle, bringing Jangmi to somewhere else.

"Riki, are you kidding me?" She looked at the place.

"Let's dancing. We should step on the floor that was light up with colors."

"Riki, I can't walk. Remember?"

"Of course but it didn't stop me from playing this with you."

"But how?" Jangmi asked him in confusion. He kneels on the floor, "Get on my back."

"Why? What are you trying to do?"

Riki held her arm, pulled her on his back before getting into the small stage. He put the token and got ready to play while Jangmi was still on his back, holding him tightly. She could felt that everyone was watching their scene and it honestly made her felt quite uneasy-