seth Clearwater

"Jacob would you knock it off already" I said getting very annoyed at my brothers attitude.

"Just tell me where you are going" he says glaring at me. "I don't have to you are not my boss" I say rolling my eyes.

"I may not be your boss, but when my little sister is about to go out dressed like a street whore. I think I have a right to know where she's going." Jacob says crossing his arms.

"First of all thanks a lot for saying I look like a whore, second of all I'm literally wearing Jeans, a sweater, and boots. WHAT ABOUT THAT IS REVEALING?!" I ask pointing to myself.

"Well for starters you are wearing a cropped sweater!" He yells. "It stops at my belly button, and I'm wearing high waisted jeans so it literally only shows my bellybutton." I say looking at him like he is completely dumb.

"Exactly only whores show there bellybuttons." He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Well then I hate to break it to you then but guess what you are a huge man whore. Walking around shirtless all the time." I say poking him.

"Whatever just tell me please." He says looking at me with his please face. He knows I cant say no to that.

"Ugh fine. I'm going out with seth" I say looking down. "Hahaha nope" he says walking to the door and sitting infront of it with his legs and his arm crossed like a child. "Oh come on Jacob, move I'm already late." I say stomping my foot also like a child.

"Absolutely not. I don't trust seth." Jacob says. "HE WAS YOUR FRIEND THATS LITERALLY HOW WE MET!" I yell at him surprised.

"I know that but I mean who the hell imprints on their friends little sister like who the hell would do such a thing." He say looking up at me.

"Really says the man who imprinted on the child no scratch that the BABY of the girl who rejected him for a blood sucker." I say looking at him directly in the eyes.

"WHAT HEY YOU KNOW I COULDN'T HELP IT. I CANT CHOOSE WHO I IMPRINT ON!" He yells finally standing up.

"OH AND YOU THINK SETH WANTED ME TO BE HIS IMPRINT?!" I yell mad that he is acting like this.

"There's a difference." Him
"How" me
"There just is!" Him
"HOW?!" me
"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY LITTLE SISTER, ITS MY JOB TO PROTECT YOU FROM ALL OF THIS WEREWOLF BULL CRAP!" He yells

"Jacob...." I say walking towards him. "I don't want to lose you Y/n. I'm scared he'll take you away from me." He says looking down like a puppy who was just yelled at.

"Jake...." before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted.

"Jacob if you felt that way why didn't you tell me?" It was seth.
"You to look so happy together I didn't want to ruin it." He says still not looking up.

"Jacob I could never take your sister away from you, I couldn't even if I wanted to. She talks about you all the time, you're her hero jake. I could never take her away from her hero." Seth says putting his hand on Jacobs shoulder.

"I... you're right I'm acting childish. I'm sorry."jake says finally looking up with a smile on his face. "Its ok jake next time talk to me." I say hugging him.

"I will. Now you guys have a date to get to Ive kept you late enough." He says waving us off.
Right before we get in seth's car.
"Oh and seth one more thing. Keep her safe and happy ok bud." Is all Jacob says before closing the door.

"I promise I'll protect her with all I have because I love her with all I have." Seth says to himself looking at you admiring you before getting into the car himself.

A/n: Hi my little hell babies I hope you enjoyed today's chapter 😈