Chapter 9: Two Opposing Houses

"Hey Mom? Dad?"
"AAH! STRANGER IN THE HOUSE!" A woman screamed, as a man came out from a kitchen.

"Who are you?! What do you want from us?!"
"I'm your son, for the 9000th time!" Fruity exclaimed, as the mother was confused.

"I don't have a son!"
"I was going to ask if I could move out of the boiler room."

"YOU WERE SLEEPING IN OUR HOUSE?!"

"Yeah, screw this, I'll find somewhere else. Make sure you actually care about little Sagawa and don't neglect him like you did to me."

"HE KNOWS OUR SON!"

Fruity exited the house, angry and pissed off. His stomach grumbled, as he wandered the streets of Nozomu. Eventually, he sat down on an old wooden bench, as he contemplated everything.

Then the bench broke, and Fruity was seated on the cold hard floor, as he realized he hit rock bottom. He curled into a ball to protect himself from the rain, as a stranger approached him.

"What're you doing on the floor?" The voice said, as Fruity looked up at him.
"Stand up, I need you for something." The voice said, as blood leaked onto Fruity. Fruity noticed the injury and was shocked.

"Oh my god! Sir, are you ok?!" 
"Just peachy. Call an ambulance, will you? I feel kind of.. tired.." The voice said, as he fainted into Fruity's arms. Fruity didn't have a phone, so he carried the man to a hospital, as the man phased in and out of consciousness.

As Fruity entered the hospital, paramedics rushed over to him, as they began to shout.

"Oh my god..! Hey, we have an injury here!" One of the medics asked, as they pushed Fruity away from the man.

"Open room 103! Injury: Missing Eye!"

Back in the present..

Fruity knocks on a door, as the door opens and the group is greeted to a middle-aged woman and her husband, scared.

"AAAH!" The woman screamed, as the father sighed.
"You're that orange-haired freak again.. what do you want now?"

"You guys bought a house for Sagawa, yes? But he's not old enough have it, and you signed it under your firstborn, which is..?"

"Fruity, your mother and I don't want you back."
"Yes, I know. Give me the house and I won't be coming back here any time soon. Oh, and once we get there, we're gonna need ¥500,000, that good with you?"

"Sigh. Fine, you can have our house and our pocket change. Is there anything else you want, or are you ready to leave me and my wife alone?" The father said, as Fruity looked around.

"How about that sports car?" Fruity said, as the father looked at him with confusion.
"What? We need something to get there with!"

"Fine. Now take it and leave, you're not wanted here. And take your drug-addicted friends with you, we don't need Meth in the backyard, we have people that we care for here."

"Thanks, dad!"
"Don't you call me that you li-"

"Bye!" Fruity said, as he entered the sports car with Okawa, Kamaye, and Yuki all inside.

Fruity drove off onto the highway, as he began mumbling. Kamaye fiddled with the buttons in the front, as Okawa stared out the window. Yuki leaned forward and asked:

"What's up with you and your dad?"
"He's a prick, that's what. When I have the chance, I'll burn down that house and take Sagawa."

"Wouldn't that count as kidnapping? How old is he, anyway?"
"He's 4."
"HE'S 4?!" The whole car shouted, as Kamaye spoke first.