part three

India's pov
Same day

That made me think back to the time when me, durk and von had a threesome they both came in me maybe thats why i have feelings for him idk but i know that has to be our kids i went in the kitchen and seen booka in the kitchen making some macaroni that looks dry as hell like his lips the hell is you doin i ask him make mac'n'cheese he said boy that shit is dry as hell just stop i said trying to take the big spoon out of his hand only for him to pop me with it i pull his hair i guess real hard because tears started to build in his eyes then he put the spoon down and went in da living room oh no von in there i jus pulled his hair he cryin and he dont like to be yelled at WHY IS YOU CRYIN. Von yelled cause she pulled my hair i go in there and see von kissing his head then his lips i hurry my ass back in dat kitchen and ack like lm stirring this dry ass shit wussup i heard durk say i was gone scare him and i see him kiss von and booka i go my ass right back in dat kitchen india pulled his hair von said. BAE WHY YOU PULL BOOKA HIAR durk yell CAUSE BOOKA WAS MAKING SOME DRY ASS MACARONI AND TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME THE SPOON AND I GRABED AND HE POPPED ME AND I PULLED HIS HAIR i said i said and kissed durk okay well im finna shower he says. okay i say.

Skip cause im lazy sex scene

Oh fuuck booka i moan as he ate me out mmm he moans on my clit me and booka are in a 69 right now because the boys went out i suck on his clit faster he dose the same to me i dont know how that is possible. His legs start shaking he sucks on my clit faster then ever i scream on his clit and lick it we cum at the same time

Then we saw von and durk watching us

Dun dun dunnnn