7. Cinderella's Scandal

Nothing beautiful asks for attention.
__

"TELL ME HOW!!" Airi questions surprised while running behind me during the P.E period,

"Didn't I tell you he was flirting with me?" I assert, running laps along with her.

"NO, I STILL DON'T GET IT!" She humps slowing down, "Song Kang, the hot guy is dating you and.." she holds my shoulder, now running along my side "And in just one day? Wow" 

Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I nod, "Even I'm processing it, lol", Cackling, she eyes me, "You literally have no idea, how jealous and surprise everyone is" 

Sighing, I nod, finally completing the rounds, "I'm quite famous around I guess"

"But you know what?" She suddenly pulls me closer, "What?" I ask back curiously,

"He just can't keep his eyes off of you"

"He?" I question, going into thoughts and before I could come up with an answer she spills, "Your guy, Song Kang is staring right at you my girl" spinning me, she makes me look at him.

I swing and suddenly stop right in front of him, noticing him staring at me. Correction - checking me out.

I was sweaty, my shirt was soaked wet and the skirt wasn't helping either. I was a mess and he was checking me out,

Biting down his lip he came to me as I suddenly looked away, pulling invisible hair strands behind my ears,

"Ahem-ahem" he scoffed taking my attention, "Do you know what?" He bends over up to my ear and deeply breathes causing goosebumps all over my body,

"You are such a beautiful mess right now and it's ruining my thoughts so bad that all I can think of doing right now is kissing you all over" wrapping his arms around my waist, he twirls me to face him.

My stomach did a huge flip, and my eyes dilated the moment I bumped into him. "Wh- What a-are you doing?" I pressed my hands over his chest to push him away but he didn't move an inch.

"You're cute" he flickers my nose tip releasing his hands from me.

Fluttering as I step back he chuckles and hands me over his water bottle. As I took it from him everyone suddenly started hooting "Take a room for yourself already!"

Shyly I hid in my palms.

"Stop exaggerating" I remove my hands to see Kang smiling, I never knew that he had the cutest smile, indeed he never smiled until yet.

"You should keep smiling" I folded my arms glaring at him. As I said it, his smile faded "Maybe" he thinned his lips biting them in.

Maybe?

"You okay?" I frowned at his response and he just nodded "Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself" he pointed me out the Sir watching me.

Panicking I suddenly came back to my position and watched him smile again.

And that was the moment I knew, maybe he shouldn't cause it was doing things to me...

×××

Today's the 1st day of me being his girlfriend and nothing special happened yet. We were straight going home so-called called Limo in which I wasn't interested.

I always wished to have someone who would walk with me hand in hand, who would give me a bicycle ride to my home or would take me for long drives.

I don't expect much from him, he likes me and I don't. So expecting all this was wrong,

But shouldn't he even try to make me fall for him? Well, he told me to become his girlfriend but isn't treating me like one.

Entering the Limo with him I stay quiet ignoring his presence. "Did something happen?" He asked, crossing my legs I lean on the seat "Nope, nothing you shall be worried about" I fake smile at him.

"Hmn" he turned away leaving me as to be.

Huh? Well, he doesn't care but why am I getting so much affected?

Sighing I enjoy the weather out, my house was far away from the school and the distance put me in thoughts

I felt bad living with my Aunt these past years since the accident.

I had no choice, My aunt taking care of her four children wasn't enough that even I popped up in her life,

She was rude to me. It isn't her fault though, anyone in her shoes would do the same, she used to torture me asking for some kind of papers my father had.

It was something precious to care of.

Those papers were the first reason she adopted me forcibly, if she would treat me better I would've given it to her.

I'm sure if my parents knew about this they would've never given her the papers. I know what I'm doing and that now I'm on my own I know what to do and what not to.

The Limo stopped out of nowhere while I was still in my thoughts and the house was still long to come so why did we stop?

Wait, are we hanging out? Like stopping by to buy some ice cream?

Kang slides the door and gets out, following him as I move forward to come out he closes the door right on my face without even turning to look at me once.

What?

I see a grocery store out.

He wasn't taking me for a date, either he went out buying vegetables? Seriously?

This guy was giving me expectations from nowhere. It was boring, boring as hell!

"Limo driver sir can you put on some music please?" I said to distract myself. He turned to me confused "Should I connect it with my phone?"

"Limo driver sir, turn on the Bluetooth you'll get it" I advised as he typed something on the screen while asking me to pair the device "What's the name of this Bluetooth"?

I squint my eyebrows holding the phone "Cinderella's scandal?" I blurt out as my name appeared on my screen.

The Limo driver nodded with an innocent smile, as I corrected him "Limo driver sir, it's not a scandal it's her sandal!" I laughed and he scoffed, laughing as well.

I look over my playlist and played 'River- by Bishop Briggs '

Kang was taking too long coming back so placing down my phone I turn back to my right fixing my skirt and suddenly out of nowhere a person throws himself inside startling me!

The glass shattered falling over the seat next to me and the person's body kept hanging half inside and half outside scaring the shit out of me.

A bloody hand held his head from out of the window he threw the body outside and following him as my eyes looked out I saw none other than

Song Kang.

Blood shattered around, people were crawling on toes, hurt and there was Song Kang with a ripped shirt, bruised face and hands tinted in blood.

<♡>

~AMXNX~