Ch. 10 - The Pineapple Pact

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL TALK ABOUT BULLYING & SUICIDE!! LOOK FOR THE *. EVERYTHING AFTER THAT TALKS ABOUT IT!!

 EVERYTHING AFTER THAT TALKS ABOUT IT!!

DEJA VU.

I'm literally having deja vu as I sit across from the chick my father set me up with.

Ellie King sits in front of me, talking about her new nails. Her long bright orange hair was straightened, and her brown eyes were staring at me like I was Ryan Gosling.

"-..and I literally love this nails. I paid over two hundred dollars for them," she finished talking.

Thank God.

Every since I sat down, she has done nothing but talk and talk about herself.

"Oh well, I like food," I replied, shortly, before taking a bite out of my food.

Ellie smiled as she placed her hand on my arm, making me almost choke on my food. I quickly swallowed my food before looking at her.

"I think we had enough food. We could..I don't know... go back to my penthouse and have some fun," Ellie informed me as her finger traced my hand.

My eyes widen, and I couldn't help but laugh.

Ellie pulled back her hand with a scoff, and I quickly stood up from my seat.

"You are a lovely girl with a lovely voice, but this date is over, and I will be going back to my penthouse where I will go to my bed and sleep," I explained, making her mouth drop.

"Excuse you. Are you saying I'm not flattering because baby I can pull any man."

I shook my head,"No. You are flattering, but I am not going to have sex with you tonight or ever."

Everybody in the restaurant grew silent and stared at me like I have killed a puppy and laughed about it.

I looked back at Ellie, and I said,"I hope you find somebody, Emma. I truly do. Have a great night."

Then I started walking away, and she yelled,"It's Ellie, you asshole!"

"Goodbye, Emma!" I called back before walking out of the restaurant.

I met with the cold air, and the loud noises of New York City. People were walking quickly towards their destination. I heard music from parties.

I shoved my hands in my coat before walking down the street. I have no idea where I'm going, but I didn't care in that moment.

I grabbed a taxi, and I gave him an address. It wasn't my home address.