Chapter 2

I have these of obsession on my best friend alexander far long now i fantasize him, jerking on every photo that i had on him, though i look innocent on everyone's naked eye but within im just like everyone out there who has greed and want to rule whether it's a thing or a person and im surely getting him no matter what................

I haven't seen that girl after that i've quite been busy as well to care about her

I know he'll be on the gym this weekend as part of his routine so desperately waiting for him but no alexander came that morning

Monday came but alexander is nowhere to be find on our classroom i've been worried about him so i decided to pay visit on his apartment it's quite far but but who cares atleast i can have a reason to go there

Knocking at his door but no one answered im about to knock again when the door open by alexander,

'Marco, what's up??

I was worried you haven't been anywhere so i decide to go here

'ohhh.... come in i just been caught up by something, Jane just dump me for another guy, i don't feel well going anywhere rightnow, im sorry for the mess

It's alright i was just worried about why?

Judging by those empty bottles he probably drinks a lot and some silly idea cross my mind, so how about i accompany you for a drink tonight, he smiled and answered ''i would love that!!''
On his couch wearing a shirt and boxer makes me hard he talks a lot about that girl jane how he love her giving her all but i can't understand what he's talking after that i was just there looking at him acting sad about it even if i don't

I woke up on the couch and i found alex on the bed sleeping deeply i wasn't really going to do what i did but damn!! his shirt was slightly raise revealing his rock hard abs i don't know but my body heated up  my ears are hot i can't fight it no more i check if he was asleep but he was just snoring i touched his face gently so he won't wake up i lick his lips it was slightly open with a snore licking it thee i spit on his mouth while open then lick it again my hands rolled up inside his shirt gently rubbing my hands on his firm chest i put my head inside his chest licking everything while doing it my right hand went inside his boxer gently rubbing it, i take off all my clothes even my gray boxer which i can see through the fabric the wetness my dick i put my dick part above his face, his hot breath makes my dick really wet when i haven't put my dick inside his mouth afraid that he might wake up seeing his blue boxer makes mee blushed i slowly real slowly lowering it until it revealed his white dick, it was big, has a little bit of hair but fuck!!! this what im living for to finally taste his long and rock hard dick i grab my dick above his face squeezed it to get of the oils that are on it after i put my hands on Alexander's dick slowly rubbing it    i was about to suck it when i heard a voice........