Chapter-39

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy....

Izzah's pov.

This was happens to be the best day but that bitch turned it to be worst, I really want to smack her as she was accusing ahad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This was happens to be the best day but that bitch turned it to be worst, I really want to smack her as she was accusing ahad. But the decision ahad took was shocking for me, I felt happy when he took stand for me but leaving house and family was not good enough. I don't want to leave them, as they are now my family also.

I really don't want to leave but mom made me understand and here I am standing in living room waiting for ahad, as he is in balcony doing what I really don't know. My stomach is grumbling from hunger and I don't know what to do as I don't know cooking.

You're always hungry - said my consy and I scoffed.

Again you came - I thought.

Won't you welcome me - said my consy.

No - I thought.

Rude much huhh - said my consy and I rolled my eyes.

Ahad came, standing just beside me and I glared at him, pouted. He raised his eyebrows.

"Ahad, I am waiting for you from almost 10 minutes, where were you I am hungry - I said with a pout formed on my face and he chuckled, pecking my lips.

"I am sorry love, I was talking to your 2 brothers - he said and my eyes widened.

"What, ohh god ahad don't tell me, you told everything to them that happened today - I said rubbing my forehead.

"Yes I told them because they have the right to know izzah, they are like my brothers and they consider you as your real sister, they were really angry but I calmed them down - he said and I sighed.

"Now let's go - he said and I made a confused face.

"Where - I asked to him.

"Are you not hungry??? Let's go - he said and I was still confused.

"But - before I could speak further, he picked me up in his arms and my eyes widened.

"Ahadd what are you- I started but was again cut off.

"Shhh - he shushed me, he made way to kitchen and I was mesmerized by the kitchen, it was so beautiful. He make me sit on tabletop.

"Let's make something for lunch - he said and I was embarrassed.

"I am sorry because of me, you have to make lunch, I should have learn cooking - I said embarrassed.

"Uff izza you don't need to feel embarrassed, it's ok please - he said kissing my cheeks and smiling.

"But what will you cook - I asked him.

"Umm..... what you wanna eat - he asked with a smile *correction needed* contagious smile plastered on his handsome face.