CHAPTER 16

Bella

Heaven. Last night was heaven. I kept tossing and turning in bed, being a little uncomfortable because of Blake. His head was near my ear and his breath was doing dangerous things to me in that moment. It was still dark outside.

"You never chase to amaze me." I heard his soft voice against my neck when he whispered.

"And why is that, Mr. Taylor?"

"After all I put through in the last months, you're not whining and you're not leaving. I am in awe of you. You're the strongest woman I've ever met."

"You're a pretty good reason for me to stay." I whisper back.

"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure, nobody but you,'body but me'body but us, bodies together. I love to hold you close, tonight and alwaysI love to wake up next to you." I hummed and he started laughing.

"You just sang that song, didn't you?"

"What song?"

"Oh, so you wanna play? The song you used to hum everyday for like 2 months." He smirked.

Aaaand, I just lost the game.

"Yes sir, that's the one."

"Pillowtalk." He murmured when he kissed my neck.

"Wait how do you know it?" I asked stupidly.

"You really thought I wouldn't listen to what you liked then?"

"Oh boy, you got it bad." I chuckled.

"Agree."

"I want to make your dreams come true, Bella."

"You are my dreams come true, Blake."

"Back at you, Mrs. Taylor." He whispered.

"I've been thinking . . ." Blake said.

"Oh no, are you hurt."

"You're so funny Bells." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Love you too babe. About what?"

"Don't you want to invite our families to dinner this evening? Only if you feel better. Me, Mark and our dads could make a BBQ and you ladies relax and stay with David."

"I love it."

"Really?"

"Of course. Plus, Ava could bond with David."

"Good, it's settled then."

***

"Look at you giiiirl. You're glowing." I said as I hugged Ava when she arrived with Mark and David.

"Thanks Bells. I sure don't feel like it." She smiled softly and I sorry for her but we both know that in the end, it's all worth it.

What really shocked me was David. He was playing with Ava's rings and he looked at her like she was everything. He looked at her almost as Mark was looking. I turned my head at Blake to make sure he's seeing what I'm seeing and his face says it all.

"Uncle Blake uncle Blake! Do you know Ava? She's daddy's girlfriend. Look how pretty she is." David said and he jumped straight into Blake's arms as we all chuckled, Ava blushing.