Food , beach and a ....(5)

We entered a little dog/puppy café/restaurant. Izuku immediately got tackled down by a big husky dog who licked his face. That made me laugh as I helped my son up only for when I crouch down the dog attacked me. Giving me slobbery dog kisses.

Izuku tried to get the dog of my lap. Struggling of course.

"HEY. Let go. Stop kissing mommy. " Izuku whine. The dog didn't budge. " Only I can give mama kisses." Izuku face was close to the dogs as it turns his head. Giving him a stare the dog licked his face. Waking Izuku squeal. I heard a very low chuckle. I turn around to see a buff man. Grey hair and dark red eyes. He looked was tall about 6' something (194 cm) if not taller. Slightly tan colored skin a few visible scars on his left cheek and on his think neck. His hair was short and spiked upward and out of his face well slightly. Some landed on his left eye. Small and thin eyes and two canine teeth popping out slightly from his lower jaw. He wore q black jacket with a red undershirt , and black sweat pants with red and white stripes along with some white sneakers.

"Here let me help you " With that he got the husky off my lap. Soon the husky started to lick the man making him slightly chuckle. My soon stared in awe.

"Thank you " I said as I got off the the floor. Soon the man got hit upside the head with a role of paper. Making me try to hold in a laugh.

"Dam it Sekijiro " the small woman with pink hair and small brown dog ears huffed as she glared at the man. " Stop spoiling the dog this is the tenth time he tackled someone. " Her fluffy brown tail slightly wag as she saw my son.

" Im very sorry Peppers here has a thing for jumping on guest." She slightly bowed ears slightly downward. but I moved my hands around trying to get her up.

"No no its fine nobody got hurt.
The dog was kinda cute. " I said quite nervously at the woman. Who stop bowing. She smiled at me as her tail wag.

" I'll lead you to your table. " She said as she smiled so kindly before snapping her head at Sekijiro? I think that's his name and yelled making Izuku and I flinch. " WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU IDIOT MOVE YOUR DAM BUTT. !!!!"

She then smiled at me and lead the way. I was slightly shook at the small woman yelling at tube guy twice her size. I followed be holding my child hand. She soon left as she left menus for us.

"Zu Darling what do you want to eat. ? I question at Izuku as he stared at the menu in glee. His eyes shine brightly as he pointed at the picture showing me what he wanted.

He pointed at the chicken nuggets and fries with a puppy faced decorated ice cream.

"Cute." I thought as his eyes continue to sparkle as his cheeks slightly brighten a pinkish color.
She soon came back.

"Im back. So what will you like.?" I smiled at her as I set the menus together.

"Will like the chicken nuggets and fries with the puppy shape ice cream and also the grilled chicken sandwich with pudding. " I said as she wrote it on the notepad. She soon nodded.

" I'll be back with your food. " she then left. I turn to face Izuku as he petted a dog that sat on his lap. Soon a similar but older dog sat besides me. They were small dirty blood Pomeranians.

"Mama they look like kachan and auntie Mitsuki." Izuku stated as the dog besides him started barking. I tilted my head as I stared at the dog besides me.

"Huh your right." I mumbled as I petted the dog. "If I said that to Mitsuki ill probably end up dead by her hands. " I sweatdrop at the thought and shivered in fear. Soon our food came.

"Enjoy " She smiled as I thank her so did zuzu. She left and we started eating.

Somewhere else but in the same café/ restaurant

He stared at the (H/c) haired color woman as she ate with the fluffy green hair child. Her freckles adore her face quite nicely. Dimples showed as she smiles at the boy who had ketchup on his cheeks. She grabs a napkin and cleans it off making the boy slightly giggle.

Then the figure gets whack upside the head by a newspaper roll.

"Stop being creepy and staring at the lovely lady Sekijiro its weird! " Inukari slightly yelled as she glared at the large male. Sekijiro rubbed the top of his head as he semi glared at the woman.

"Not my fault She seems familiar " that being said Inukari gave a slightly disturbed and gross out face.

" Don't tell me you're using that pick up line on her. Dude she has a child she could be married for all we know. "She yelled out ready to give him another whack. He puts his hands up in defense and shakes his head.

"No ,no that's not it she looked familiar like I have seen her before I've just don't know from where?" Inukari then looks at the (H/c) hair woman and slightly blush getting a good look at her especially her "aspects ". She then coughs as she faces the other way.

"With a body like that she could be a model. She also looks like a kind but dangerous woman if you know what I mean. Innocent but with spice. Man who ever her lover is is lucky person. " Sekijiro eye twitch soon he took the newspaper roll and smack her the same way she does making her land with a thud on the table.

Inukari rubs her head in pain as she glares at the man who smirks slightly.

"And you call me a pervert. " Sekijiro said making Inukari just shrug it off but argues slightly with him and he countered not noticing the freckle duo get up and pay and then leave.

Back with the Midoriya's

(Y/n) cleans Izukus face as they walked out of the restaurant/café. Its slightly cold outside and it became slightly cold. Making both shiver Izukus huddles close to (Y/n). Soon as they pass and ally way something pups into (Y/n). She sees a blob of light blue hair.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING RAT!!!!" With thug being said the blue child whimpers and tries to run away. But the mother instinct of (Y/n) made her grab both children and she sprinted away.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!! " The person yelled as they tried to catch up to the woman. Both children hold on tight as they could. With the boys exception of holding his pinky up. He stares at the woman with slight tears in his eyes as they shine with hope.

"Dam it faster (Y/n) , the kids life depends on it so keep running " (Y/n) thought as she speed up her pace and parkour herself trough objects to lose the people chasing her.

Soon she found herself near a train station and lost the people in the crow in human trafict. She continue to run until she felt that they we're safe. She soon landed herself at the beach and set down the children.

She glance at the blue hair child as she gave a headpat to her child and softly extended her hand to pat the blue child hair. Flinching as her hand got close to his head put there eyes widen as they felt warmth.

"Are you ok? "