-3-

"Well, isn't it lovely, Luna? It's raining again. What should I wear?" I ask out loud walking up to my wardrobe. Luna meows back at me before turning on herself and become a ball of fur on my bed, her tail wrapped around her. "Yes, I understand fashion is not of your concern, but you should help me out or I'll end up wearing the same as usual."

I put my hands on my hips and watch what I have. It's all wrinkled and looks so old fashioned. If I wear anything of what I have here, I'm sure someone will push me off the stairs for being a criminal. Some beauty student would run to the E block and say she or he was just doing it for the world, and I would agree.

I should ask Mum to go shopping because I urgently need new clothes, but she won't listen and considering our situation I don't think it's sensible to ask for such a petty thing. I can survive with my clothes. 

"I guess the same, then," I mutter closing the doors and just sighing. "I'll see you later, Luna. Sleep well!" I bid her, giving her a kiss on the top of her head before running down stairs. "Bye, Mum. Have a good day," I shout crossing the door without receiving a reply; Not that I wait for one.

I take my time on my way, not minding the rain. I've never been an umbrella type of gal. I find them more troublesome than helpful and it's like all that they protect is your hair and shoulders -barely because the rest of your body gets soaked wet anyways so I don't see a point for them.

Even if I take longer than usual, I'm still the first to arrive to Ceramics and I distract myself watching everything around me. The room starts filling without me noticing it. I turn around and find an amusing scene that has me smiling.

"It seems I'm not the only one being ignored," I mumble folding my arms as I watch how Roxi and Adeline keep talking to James, in a contest to find out which one will get his attention first.

That's not the best part, though, far from it. Seeing the best friends competing for one guy isn't the really amusing part, it's that James is ignoring them just like he was ignoring me, not even reacting to the girls asking him question after question. It has to be worse than me nagging him yesterday, because now it's twice as annoying.

I chuckle because I can see how the girls are getting annoyed, as well. Frustrated that James is not reacting, he keeps checking his notebook. Is he pasting his briefs? I think so. Hm, so he was given the briefs already. Good luck, my friend, you have loads to catch up with.

"We can help you with that," Roxi says at some point, putting her finger on top of one of the briefs. "I bet you feel overwhelmed with all the workload, but it's okay. I'm really good and I have no problem sparing time to help you catch up."

I take my index to my mouth and make gagging sounds. It's not just her word choice what is lame, it's her tone that gives me the creeps.

James just flips the page and Roxi has to remove her finger. He does not reply, he keeps working and I see Roxi gasping whilst Adeline giggles. Roxi glares daggers at her best friend and I think we are five seconds to witness a cat fight. Then Lauren, our Ceramic teacher, arrives for the lesson and I go to my usual spot and so do Roxi and Adeline.

My spot this time is next to James but I decide not to nag him this time with questions. It's clear he won't reply and I think he's had enough with Roxi and Adeline. I feel sorry for him that he has the two hottest girls in our class fighting to get his attention. I don't even think they are seeing him properly, I think they just see their fantasies in him and ignore the real picture.

As everyone starts working on their current projects, I watch James. He works silently, not making eye contact with anyone, not even Lauren when she approaches him asking if he needs help with anything. He just shakes his head and mumbles, "I've got this." And that's it.