POWER MAGAZINE

01.09.2021

Hello my name is Shahadi Dragon, I started power magazine to inspire black individual to express their self through the world of IMVU, so far we have just started or we will be starting the end of September 2021 to sustain stability within the company we do have an Instagram but I prefer to write a book based on the information and knowledge that I have learned over the years I started IMVU in 2007 and I have been here ever since I have not gone anywhere else and my knowledge and expertise is second to none when it comes my style and decorating skills I am the leader of the Dragon gang you will learn about that later on but for now let's focus on the magazine where we Inspire black individuals model and should have better upside of themselves I know over the years things has changed is a lot of young people that do not know anything about modeling style and fashion because they have fell into the world that do not see the right skin tone that fit into a real look and it's sad to see if we have come from greatness to a life where skin that has no value is now the way of life for the Youth that has joined this game if you wish to know more about the world of modeling in IMVU I do suggest you stick around to find out who is who in the fashion industry who is the top creators that you will get what you need to succeed in this business.