𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

no authors note

---

To say that KC was losing her shit would be quite the understatement.

First, her cousin drags her to see some idiot that fawns over every breathe Bella takes.

Bella? Really? He could do so much better.

Then, Bella obsessed psycho and one of his shirtless cult brothers start saying some toxic ass shit about her being theirs. Um, hello! Newsflash assholes, women aren't objects.
She didn't want to hear any of that shit coming from them.

Or at least, not in pubic.

Oh, and lets not forget the part where these idiots turn into giant ass dogs ready to rip each others throats out.

What. The. Fuck.

Typically she most likely would have flipped the fuck out about oversized puppies, but the fact that their large fang filled mouths were snapping at each other because they thought that she was theirs or some shit really must of gotten to her considering one second she was standing scared out of her mind in wet grass, and the next laying on a plush couch.

So, of course, the natural thing to do was sit up and punch the shit out of the dude sitting closest to her, which happened to be a tanned boy with dark black hair and brown eyes.

The second her knuckles hit his face, everyone was tumbling into the room.

Probably because of the girlish scream he let out.

KC quickly jumped over the back of the couch she was previously laying on.

Or at least, tried to

The brunette girl ended up tumbling over the back of the couch, kicking the boy in the process as well as a lamp, which landed on the boys head, who was now on the floor in a fetal position, holding his throbbing nose.

KC fell to the floor with a loud thud, resulting in a pained 'oof,' before standing up quickly and searching near her for any weapons.

Something shiny in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Bingo.

She grabbed the utensil, getting into a defensive stance as the group stood in front of what seemed to be the front door, trying not to laugh at what they had just seen.

Jared groaned from the ground, holding the back of his head as well as his now bruised nose.

Sam was the first to speak, as he was the only one who seemed to be able to calm down from the sight of Jared getting his ass beat by a girl half his size as well as a lamp.

"What in the hell is going on?"

"I should be the one asking that, thank you very much! Who the hell are you, and where am I?" KC demands, slightly pushing the utensil out in front of her as the group slowly found seats while the tall man stood silently, sort of reminding KC of what a 3rd grader who pissed his pants looked like.

Fuck you Ryan.

He crosses him arms over his bare chest before speaking. "I'm Sam, and you're KC?"

"Who the fuck else would I be?"

It was then that Bella decided to make a grand entrance behind KC, tripping over air and landing on the younger girl.

"Mother fu-" KC shouts, collapsing onto the ground underneath her cousin. Jacob, who came in through the back door with Bella, rushes to pull the girl off of his imprint.

"Ow! Did you just hit me with a- a spoon?!" "Obviously, dumbass!"

Bella pulls KC away from Jacob, dragging her back over to the couch she jumped over. Jared, who seemed to be perfectly fine now, jumped up onto the couch and grinned at the girl.