015 | azerbaijan grand prix

𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓

[ 𝙳 𝚊 𝚗 𝚒 𝚎 𝚕 𝚕 𝚊 . . . ]

Qualifying had finally arrived. I barely saw Lando that morning, the only time I did see him was when we were in the same car driving to the track. It was hard to avoid cameras but I think we managed pretty well. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I was spotted at the race with Lando, but it would definitely cause unwanted rumours and then possibly hate on social media. I bumped into Charlotte Siné, Charles Leclerc's girlfriend, while walking around and we both decided to watch the last free practise together. 

"So, how long have you been with Lando?" The french woman asked, smiling cheekily as we sat down together at a small table with our coffee's laid before us. 

"I haven't -we're not- I've only known him for two weeks." I stammered, shaking my head with a nervous smile. 

"Oh." Her smile fell into a look of confusion, eyebrows furrowed and a curious look in her eyes. 

"We met at the Monaco race. But he invited me this weekend after talking to each other over text." I briefly explained. 

"Oh," She nodded in understanding, "I saw on your Instagram that you were in Monaco with your brother." She admitted, blushing a little. "I love reading the arguments you have with your brothers in the comments." I laughed, throwing my head back.

"Don't they all gang up on me?" My voice went an octave higher. 

"Yeah, but you have the best come backs." She acknowledged making me giggle. 

We carried on talking while watching the free practise on the TV screen in the room we were in. The Saturday free practise results saw Lando in P6, while Max moved down to P15 with Pierre Gasly taking P1 and Sergio Pérez taking P2.

Myself and Charlotte spent the majority of the time making plans to meet up some time and go shopping, considering we both had a love for fashion, while we waited for Qualifying to start. Due to Lando having a heavy schedule I kept out of his way, and didn't manage to see him at all. 

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌
daniella_holland · 9m          ··· ╳

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌daniella_holland · 9m          ··· ╳