Chapter 30

Kash's POV

Kash's POV

I watched as iya slept on my chest she just looked so peaceful. Truth is since I stopped entertaining Lamari she ain't been fucking with iya and that's keeping her happy which is all that matters right now . Also a nigga been tried as fuck lately . Yeah I won't ever get tired of fucking iya but since we trynna make this baby it's just been back to back .

"Baby go back to sleep " she groaned then rubbed on my face . "Kisses " I said and she pecked my lips . She got out the bed walking towards the dresser pulling out clothes . Now I wanna fuck she ain't got shit on but her bra and some panties. "Bae come here ". She groaned and then walked over to me .

I pulled her in and then kissed her going down to her neck . "Lay down" I instructed and she did is told . I love how this girl just drop her panties for me and I'm the only one that fucked that just turn me on even more .

I kissed from her chest down to her stomach I turned me on hearing her light moans . Estacy to my ears . I slid down her panties kissing on her thighs . "Kavien stop teasing " I dead ass love how she say my name .

I placed soft kisses on her freshly shaved vagina . Then I started to attack her clit with my tongue while I put two fingers is thrusting in and out .

"Mmmm" she moaned as I swirled my tongue while I added an extra fingers . "Kavien slow down " she said pushing my head . I hate when she do this shit let me eat this cat .

I stuck my tongue in fucking her with it . "Fuck " she moaned grinding against my face . Seconds later she came all over my tongue .

I got up hovering over her body kissing her so she could taste herself . I pulled away from the kiss walking to the bathroom getting her a wet rag . She really need to give a nigga some neck .

I came back in whipping her off . She got up grabbing her clothes going towards the shower . "Ma where you finna go " I asked .

"To look for an apartment it's time for me to move out " she said . What the fuck why she wanna move out . "For us " I asked .

She laughed "no nigga for me ". I raised my eyebrow and gave her a the fuck look . "Why you trynna move out you good where you at ". I mean I thought she ain't mind staying with me now she wanna move .

"I mean bae it would be nice for me to have my own space " i sucked my teeth "why you trynna leave me on some shit like ".

She rolled her eyes "Kavien nobody leaving you I just want some space ". I laughed "you got enough over here if you move I'm moving to ".

She mugged "Kavien all you wanna do is fuck me and feed me then make sure I go to school. " I laughed "you fucking right what else do I need to do VANNESA " I yelled .

"Leave me the fuck alone " I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her onto the wall . "Iya on my momma stop playing with me " she smacked her lips "nigga get off of me ". I sucked my teeth "Bhet ".

I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs . Now how she gone get there because she ain't got a car . "Kavien Deshawn Mathews where do you think you going " my mother said . "Out " I was pissed off but not at her iya .

"Son how you doing I know your dad past " I sucked my teeth not wanting to talk about the situation my main goal right now is having a healthy relationship with Iya but she makes it so hard .

"Talk to me son " I sighed " iya ass trynna move out on me I think this whole baby situation getting to her ". I said .

"Well is she ready to have a baby son . If she's not ready that's probably why she acting like that ".

"Momma I asked her and she agreed and now since last week she just been real fucking moody . Always hungry and shit and her attitudes been out the fucking roof . Last night we had a whole argument because she was like I was taking to long to take a shit . Like how the fuck do i do that ma ". I stressed .

She chuckled "the girl might already be pregnant son ". I mugged her "can't be she just been trippen."

Moments later iya walked downstairs completely dressed . "Baby I'm so sorry I ain't mean to make a big ass scene about me moving out I just don't wanna be a burden you know ".

I sucked my teeth then kissed her cheek "ma you would never be a burden your my girlfriend , my Queen . Plus my momma likes you . If you ever feel a certain way talk to me instead of catching all these attitudes it's uncalled for . Like we agreed on we have to stop arguing your rules not mine " I stressed .

She sighed "I guess I have been off my shit lately I just been real moody ". I laughed "yeah I know ".

Arabian came down the stair way with crumbs all over her face . Seeing iya her face lit up . "Wadup blood ". Iya laughed "wassup sissy " she picked rayray up caring her to the living room .

"So you not moving anymore " I asked . She rolled her eyes "no but I want us to move if we have a baby we can't be staying with your momma love ".

A sudden knock came upon the door. I had feeling and it was bad . Momma grabbed the door but I instantly motioned for her to stand down . I quietly walked the door looking through the peep hole .

"Fuck " I mumbled seeing a group of cops . I looked at iya "baby this is not goodbye ". She looked at me confused "Kavien what is you talking ab-"

A swat team rushing in cut her off . A FBI agent stormed in behind his man and approached me "Kavien Mathews your under arrest for the murder of Giovanni Orwell and Cheif Bulldog. You have the right to remain silent anything you say may or may not be used against you ".

"No" iya screamed I felt as her heart dropped at that moment we where one. I watched as tears ran down her face as the officers dragged me out .
"Fuck man "

TBC .....