Part 13 : comfort

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

The whole ride Jungkook kept blabbering jokes and funny incidents to cheer you up but you kept fiddling your fingers in nervousness. A lot was going on in your mind.
After 15 mins, he stopped his car in front of a mall.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁?" You asked after looking around out of the window.

"𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀", He pointed at your face and clothes. You looked at yourself and reliased about your messed up hair and clothes.

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀?" You asked looking at him.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼!" He said and was about to open the car door but your words stopped him.

"𝗡𝗼! 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆? 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁--", you were interrupted by him. "𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿".
You took few seconds to thought it through and he was right. You can pay back later. Anyways you can't go home now.

"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆", you talked to yourself and tilted your head before opening the car door and getting off. Jungkook got off too.
__

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲", he said after entering a female clothing shop. You nodded and went to the most simple clothing section and picked the most simple hoodie and jeans your first saw before entering the trial room.

After few minutes, you came out.
"𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼", you said making Jungkook look up at you.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹?" He asked surprised.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲?" You replied and he shook his head while giving you an awkward smile. He thought that you'll atleast take 15 to 30 mins and will choose fancier clothes than this but you were just opposite. He stood up and headed to the bill counter and came back to you after payment.

"𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼", he held your hands and walked out of the shop. For a moment, you were surprised by his actions but later you didn't mind.
__

"𝗕𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲?" You started the conversation as the ride was too silent.

"𝗢𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝘀! 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲", he replied.

"𝗔𝗵! 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄...", You hesitated.