pt.6

"I'm so sorry." I said.
I put back the knife and hug him.

"It's okay baby. No need to be scared. At least for you. You scared the shit out of us when you passed out. We should've listened. I can't apologize for him but I can apologize for me. It was too senseless and we shouldn't have been going that far."

"It's okay." I said. "Just next time I'm in a hospital, the two of you should fuck me there. I want to have sex everywhere we can." I say excitedly.
Oli just chuckled and hugged me tight. The two of us got to bed, I snuggled up on him and before I knew, I fell asleep.

I don't remember Steven coming to bed with us, but when I woke up, there were three people in this bed, all snuggled up.

I move and both of them woke up immediately.
"Baby are you okay?" They ask worried, both at the same time.
"Yea, it was just not that comfy anymore. I just wanted to get up because I'm hungry. I'm fine."
I tried to get out, but as soon as I made it To the edge of the bed, a strong pair of arms hugged me around my waist and pulled me back to bed.

"I heard you wanted to be fucked in the hospital next time you get there. Is that correct?" Steven asks.
I nod, unable to speak on cause of being surprised, that he had heard what I and Oli have been talking about whilst he seemed to be asleep.

"Well as an apology, I suggest we do whatever you say for twelve hours, and whilst the other twelve hours you can make us do everything you want, sexually."

I thought about it and nodded. What would be 24 more hours. It would still be a one night stand. Right?
Just fucking around and having fun with them two beautiful men.

Heyy guys, hope y'all enjoy the story so far.
I just wanted to know if you want those 24 hours to read or if you want to imagine them yourself.

Let me know vote/comment for part 7.
Leave it be and there won't be a next part.

Thank you all so much for reading this story ♡