ੈ✩‧₊𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭;𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

˚ ༘♡— this man right here is a godsent angel <3. a gentle lover, a good mentor, an amazing friend...god sent him to you for a reason

˚ ༘♡— He's so hot I can't. is honestly so sweet and kind to you

˚ ༘♡— ↠ He loves teaching you different things he knows well, from cooking, cleaning, and even knitting. You baked cookies once, baking gotta be one of his favorite things he loves watching you do.

˚ ༘♡— Mitsuya literally looks at you with stars in his eyes. His smile is soft and it's as if he's seeing you for the first time each and every time.

˚ ༘♡— Definitely protective, like crazy over protective,Now everyone knows your dating him so he's scared something will happen Yk. possibly something could happen to his mom or sisters.

˚ ༘♡— Calls you love, kitten or babe (t̶h̶a̶t̶ k̶e̶n̶m̶a̶ s̶h̶i̶t̶)

˚ ༘♡— He sees a big future with you, maybe-marriage and possibly a kid or two. Though he wouldn't want the kids to follow his delinquent life, never

˚ ༘♡— always checks on you to make sure that you ate and that you're okay.

˚ ༘♡— laughs & thinks it's cute when you get "frustrated"? yep

˚ ༘♡— matching earrings? yep

˚ ༘♡— he is so clingy and doesn't even care if his friends see him like that lol

˚ ༘♡— if you're in school he will try his best to help you study, but that usually turns into both of you falling asleep

˚ ༘♡— thinks of you as his safe place i think takashi would really need emotional support from his s/o. he takes cares of his sister, he's always active in toman and he manages school + designing clothes at the same time. yes, he is a mentally strong boy, that's exactly why you should let him relax into your touch while telling him words of affirmation. i just know he hides tear behind though beautiful pupils of his.

˚ ༘♡— Slow dances with you under the moonlight😏 *beautiful movie scene* he seems like the type to hum a lot too.

˚ ༘♡— definitely gonna plan on styling your wedding dress in the future, seen how he designed hinata shit??

˚ ༘♡— if other guys stare at you he will either pull you closer to him or wrap his arm around your waist while looking at that other person hehe..

˚ ༘♡— Cleaning and cooking dates for sure (such a dream ugh) (omg that omi shit, miss haikyuu)

˚ ༘♡— Body worships you 100% "You're so beautiful" "I wish you could see yourself right now" never judge ever ever. cause no,we don't body shame here🙅🏽‍♀️

˚ ༘♡— His kisses are soft and gentle and he loves holding your face while doing it

˚ ༘♡— getting mad? never really gets mad, he is definitely more chill and laid back, and most likely wouldn't be arguments in the relationship.

˚ ༘♡— sends cute messages to you all the time, always asking about your day and expect it to be in a long paragraph and always making sure you're safe,calling you frequently.

˚ ༘♡— matching sweaters😏😏

˚ ༘♡— will surprise you with your favorite food if you're feeling down

˚ ༘♡— You would be close with his sisters, Mana and Luna. He loves seeing y'all together & is glad they have someone to see as a big sister figure to them.

˚ ༘♡— A perfect guy, boyfriend/husband material.

˚ ༘♡—he is the best boyfriend you could ever ask for tbh,,,