14.

-third person's pov-

A usual day with usual school hours. After 3 periods of classes went continuously, Chemistry, Maths and History, the students were tired as hell as there weren't any break in between. The next subject was, biology. But the teacher was still not available even after 10 minutes.

While some students were stretching themselves out or talking with their favorite ones, Byeol was writing something on her diary.

After minutes of making jokes and playing around with Jungwon, Ni-ki noticed her while he was laughing his asses off, because of some stupid things he does with Jungwon.

He was really curious about what she was doing because she was focused on writing and didn't even paid attention to Dabin who has been talking to her for 5 minutes already. She was laughing on her own and then continued the story and then laughed again.

To be honest, she really looked like an idiot to him and Byeol as a deaf-

He wondered what was gotten into them until he just stood up from his place and went to sit infront of her just after Dabin waved at her and left making Jungwon clueless now.

"yah, shortie" Ni-ki called her. But she didn't heard buy still counting something and writing down on her diary again making Ni-ki dumbfounded.

"yah" he called her again. No response again. He got annoyed because he was the one who was being ignored and trying to get attention from her. He tried a very plain theraphy.

"Han Byeol attention!" he shouted like a general in the army making Byeol to flinch and had a mini heart attack

"what what what???" she closed the book and looked around just to see Ni-ki only 3 inches away. They were so close that she suddenly started blushing for some reasons and her eyes got wide.

"have you lost it?" tilting his head, he questioned.

"l-lost what?" she said while hugging her purple diary, even she doesn't know why was she trembling all of a sudden.

"the screw of your ear?" he pulled himself farther, only after that, she was able to breathe properly.

"y-yah! can't you see that im doing something right now?" she said and looked away.

"and what is the thing that you're doing right now?" Ni-ki questioned again making her to frown.

"why do you bother knowing that?" she questioned while taking her phone from the table.

"because im curious?" he smiled and answer. If there was a exam of acting honest whenever you want, bet he would win the first place.

"what- yah give me back!" he took away her diary and started flipping the pages. She tried taking it back but of course he was way too strong for her. Only his left hand was able to block her from reaching his other hand where he was holding.

Gosh just how much he annoy her.

"Yah Riki, why do you annoy her so much?" Jungwon questioned being serious.

"what? Ajjuma's birthday is after 2 weeks?" he questioned after reading a page from her diary.

She got angry and she just climbed on her table to grab it from his hand. Obviously she did got it back from him because she was taller now. But when Ni-ki's leg accidentally hit the table's leg while turning around, she fell.

Jungwon, Riki and Byeol's eyes widened at first and then the other classmates who saw that a little later.

In front of the whole class, she was now on top of him. Ni-ki. And not only that, her lips touched his. But luckily her hair was long enough and covered that so nobody was able to see that. Out of all the people, it was him.

The biology teacher who was away for more than 40 minutes came right at that scene with her red glasses on which she always wear. What a timing.

heyo bubs! im back with updating this book! please give a lots of votes!!