8: Hello, Everyone

I may be a little groggy but I swear a guy in a leather vest, a little pudgy, with a shockingly handsome face, is doing a weird side dance walk over to me, rolling his forearms around each other as if he's a reincarnation of Michael Jackson

At the last step, he spins tightly on his heel, palm hitting the wall as he leans in, towering over me, his eyes gleaming. I gasp, stretching to my tiptoes, my eyes look at his irises trying to find any spec of another color but come up empty.

The guy's lids widen, giving me more access to investigate for contact lens. He grins, then peers over my shoulder. "Uh, oh, Bones, I think you're Old Lady is into me."

My heels drop and I quirk a brow. "No, it's your eyes." I spin my finger around them. "They're true amber. Did you know only 5 percent of the world's population have that eye color?"

He straightens, crossing his arms over his chest that puffs out and makes some of his gut sinks in, a smirk rolling up his face. "I knew it. I'm a fine rare specimen."

I snort and my back tingles as Bones puts his hand where my spine arches. "A rare idiotic specimen, Ducky. Do me a favor and don't flirt with her as you did with Tater Tot."

So, this is Ducky.

"Why?" I question, wanting to tease Bones a little bit. "He's cute, kinda my type."

Ducky's smirk grows, crinkling the crow's feet by his eyes that now shine with mischief. "You hear that? I'm her type. You can stay at my place if you'd like, Chuck Norris."

"Chuck Norris?"

"Yeah," Ducky responds. "The martial artist actor, Expendables 2. Please say you know him or else I'm going to feel ancient."

"I know him." I laugh. "I'm just wondering why you're calling me that?"

Ducky starts throwing jabs at Bones, who stands there with a bored expression on his face. "Because you K.O. this guy's manhood."

This time I don't laugh because I still feel bad about it. Unconsciously I lean my body into Bones, pressing my hips against his stomach. His hand grips my other side, keeping me in place as he glares at Ducky. "Why do I have a feeling you're never going to let that down. This is going to haunt me the rest of my life, isn't it?"

Ducky ruffles, Bones' hair as if they're brothers, and Bones is twelve. "Never, kiddo."

"You're not that much older than me." Bones slaps Ducky's hand away and I stroll away from the two bickering bikers.

I go toward where all the ruckus is coming from, which is the backyard. I open the sliding door and see a plethora of bikers, men, women, old, young. The only one I recognize is Adonis, Georgie is perched on his lap, shoving a burger in her mouth as he gently rubs the small of her back.

It's so romantic!

I'm witnessing a real Beauty and the Beast couple!

I give a little dreamy sigh as the deck boards whine when Bones and Ducky step out. "What are you looking at?"