Gumball, uh... you know...

We're passing by many rebuilt places that are fixed from the earthquake's damage... Things are slowly becoming back to normal as time goes on. I hope everything is back to normal soon...

Gumball: *sees broken buildings* Oh, gosh...
Darwin: That's a lot of broken houses... 
Anais: There's Billy's house over there.
Gumball: Gosh... I hope he's okay, other than his stupid mother...
Anais: Yeah...

We finally arrived close to home. We're still a bit of walking away, but we'll get home soon enough.

Anais: Laaaa-la-laa-laaaaa~! *spins around and looks at the grass* The grass is pretty today!
Gumball: Fall is blooming pretty well, am I right?
Darwin: Yeah! Despite the earthquake, it's still colorful and happy! *smiles at him*
Gumball: Heh... *smiles back*
???: GUMBALL!!!
Gumball: Huh? *gets pulled into a hug by someone* WHAT THE- HEYYY!!!
???: YOU'RE SAFE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, GUMBALLL!!!! *sobs loudly on his shoulder* AAAUUUHHHH-HUHHHH-HUHHHH-HUHHHHHHH... *HICC*
Gumball: P-PENNY?! OH MY GOSH, PENNYYYY!!! *hugs her back* YOU'RE SAFE AS WEEEELLLLL!!!! *sobs loudly as well* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH-HAAAAAAAAAHHHH... *HICC*
Darwin: Penny!! I didn't know you were here!!
Penny: I COULDN'T CONTACT YOU ON MY PH-PHONE AT AAAUUUU-HUHHH-HUHHHLLLLL!!!! *HICC* I-I TRIED ASKING YOUR MOM AND SHE-SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND THE OTHEEERRRSSS... *HICC* 
Gumball: Wait- YOU SAW MY MOM?!
Darwin: Do you know anything on how she's doing?!
Penny: *lets go with tears streaming down her face* Y-Yes... *sniff* I met her at the shelter near Elmore Kindergarten... *hicc* She did get in touch with your dad b-but she couldn't contact you because of the phone services being down and you going with the others by yourselves to Daisy Land... *sniff*
Gumball: I-I see... *smiles in tears* So Mom and Dad are okay... 
Penny: Your mom said your dad's leg is injured, but he's safe in a hospital... *sniffles and smiles*
Gumball: Thanks for letting me know, Penny... *sniff* I was really worried about them... *wipes his eyes*
Penny: Well, your mother has been worried sick about you two! And Anais, wherever she is!
Darwin: A-About that, well-
Gumball: What about your family? Are they okay?
Penny: *wipes her eyes* Yeah! We were all at home when it happened... I'm just here because I'm hanging out with Polly and Carrie. 
Darwin: Carrie?! Where is she?
Penny: Right there! *points at her floating on a bench*
Darwin: CARRIEEEEEEE!! *runs to her*
Carrie: *gasps seeing Darwin* Darwin? *tears fill up her eyes* DARWIIIN!!! *flies to him opening for a hug but flies through him* Oh... 
Darwin: Carrie!! *tears fill up his eyes* You're okay!!! 
Carrie: You're okay too! *smiles in tears* I really missed you a lot!!
Gumball: *sees them talking to each other* Well... I'm glad everyone is safe... *smiles happily*
Penny: Yeah... I don't know what else happened to the others in our class... But I hope they're alright...
Gumball: Oh! About that... I found Tobias in the art museum at Elmore Junior High.
Penny: So he's fine? 
Gumball: Yeah, but... His father died trying to get his phone from his damaged house...
Penny: Oh... *looks at the kids playing* I wonder if everything will become the same again...
Gumball: I doubt it will, Penny.... This disaster really... Really destroyed me hard...
Penny: I know... *realizes something* Oh! Uhh, where's Anais? Is she with you?
Gumball: Anais? *looks around and find her not around* Wait, I could have sworn she was here!
Penny: Oof... Well, you go find her! I'm just going to hang out some more with the others! *smiles at him*
Gumball: Alright, Penny! *smiles back*

Strange... Anais was just there! Am I suffering from some illusion or what?

Gumball: Anaaaiiiis!!! We have to gooo!!
Anais: *runs up a hill* Wahooooo!!! Hahahahahaha!
Gumball: Oh, Anaiiisss! You got me worried! Next time stay close to me and don't leave my sight!!
Anais: Okay, Gumball!
Gumball: DARWIIIIINNN!!!
Darwin: WHAT?!
Gumball: WE HAVE TO GET GOING!!!
Darwin: ALRIIIGHTTT!! *to Carrie* Well... I have to go home now... I'm very close to home and my parents could still be worried...
Carrie: Well, you get home. I bet they were worried sick about you, so you should head back for the sake of them to not be worried anymore. *smiles genuinely at him*
Darwin: Alright! See you anytime, Carrie! *smiles and runs to Gumball* Well, what to do now?
Gumball: We're going to head back home starting now!
Darwin: Alrighty!
Gumball: Anais? *sees Anais running to the opposite direction* ANAIS, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!
Anais: To Elmore Junior High! It's near! *runs down the road*
Gumball: Wait- How is Elmore Junior High there?!
Darwin: Elmore Junior High? *sees the building close* I think Jazelle took the long way for us to enjoy the views or she just didn't read right and made us waste our energy...
Gumball: *sighs tiredly* Well, let's go. *runs following Anais along with Darwin*