𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

"Hai! Kitne hot lag rahi ho." Nandini said, grinning at Jhanvi as she walked into the room. Today it was finally Darsh and Jhanvi's wedding. The day they'd tie the knot. Jhanvi had put on her bridal lengha and was looking beautiful, even without her makeup and hair done yet. "You're already blushing! God! I can't imagine your blush tonight!" Nandani said, when she saw Jhanvi's red cheeks. "Shut up!" Jhanvi spoke, embarrassed, throwing a pillow at Nandini.

"You're looking very hot as well! Kya pata, tumhara future duhla ho yahan par." Nandini made a fake vomiting face after hearing Jhanvi. But Nandini truly was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a lavender off-the-shoulder lengha, which had fine crystal work on it. She had a matching net dupatta, which was secured on one side of her shoulder with the help of a safety pin. Her hair was neatly curled and left open. Nandini's face didn't have any makeup on it except for some mascara and lipgloss, only because of Jhanvi's forcing.

They're was a knock on the door and Nandini opened it, revealing Jhanvi's mother and the beautician. "Meri bachi! Kitne pyaari lag rahi ho. Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye." Geeta said as she saw her daughter in her bridal lengha. "Don't get emotional choti maa! Save your tears for the vidai. And kisi ki nazar aap ko na lag jaye. You're looking so hot! Chote papa has to hide you from all the men." Nandini joked and consoled Geeta as she saw her eyes tearing up. "Paagal!" Geeta said, chuckling. "Yes maa. Listen to Nandu." "Stop consoling me now and start getting your makeup done. The baraat will be coming in three hours."

"Oh god!" Nandini said as realization dawned her. Jhanvi and Geeta looked at her confused. "What happened?" Jhanvi asked. "I need to go!" "Go?" "To Darsh's house. I told you guys that I'll be coming from both of your guys side. So I'll go there and complete some rituals on his side and come with the baraat. And then I'll be on your side and complete your side rituals. See, I told you it's not impossible." Nandini explained.

Nandini had the answer to almost every problem. Or as she thought she does. "So you weren't joking?" Nandini shook her head to the side. "Now I need to go! Bye! And I promise I'll be back." Without listening to Jhanvi, Nandini zoomed out of the room and down the stairs, heading to Darsh's house.

• • • • •

"Auntie!" Nandini greeted with a huge smile as she entered Kapadia Mansion. "Nandini beta? Tum yahan? I thought you were coming from Jhanvi's side." Darsh's mom said. "I'm coming from both sides." Nandini explained. "Glad you are. By the way, you are looking very beautiful. You know I have a boy in mind, who would be the perfect match for you. He's one of Darsh's cousin. If you want, I could-" "Auntie! Forget that. For now, could you tell me where is the groom?" Nandini asked in a rush as she wanted to meet Darsh and was not interested in a rishta. "Upstairs in his room. He's getting ready. Please tell this boy to get ready fast. He's taking longer then a lady." Chuckling, Nandini nodded her head and went up the stairs.

She knocked on the door and eagerly waited for him to open it. "Come in!" she heard. "So lazy. He can't come and open the door." Nandini thought. But throwing that thought aside, Nandini opened the door. There stood Darsh, wearing his white wedding sherwani, with his cousins standing next to him. "Nandu?" Grinning, Nandini said, "Duhla sahib, are you ready?" Darsh was confused to see her here as he thought she was joining Jhanvi's side. "So you've decided to come from my side?" Darsh said with a grin. "I told you na, that I'll be coming from both your guys side, so that's what I'm doing." Everyone in the room was confused because of Nandini. "How-" "I'm not going to explain. Just watch."

Not asking her more, Darsh said, "So is Jhanvi ready?" "Oh ho! Someone is being a bit to impatient." Nandini said, which made his cousins laugh. "Make as much fun you want of me. Just remember, you'll also get married sooner or later and I'll get my revenge back." "First auntie was trying to set me up with one of your stupid cousin's and now you." Nandini groaned. He chuckled but was the only one.