thirty nine

august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by kai and 931,090 othersaugust: fuck

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by kai and 931,090 others
august: fuck

*comments disabled*

when billie turned up in the middle of the night and august let her in.

it's not like she'd been asleep anyway. 

billie immediately tried to kiss her but august pushed her away and the screaming match started.

they'd been fighting for hours.

"do you even know my fucking birthday billie?" august yelled, looking up at billie who had a neutral face.

"do you know anything about me? I've tried to talk to you, I tried to make this work and all you wanna do is fuck! you haven't noticed anything, have you?"

"we don't just fuck!" billie yells back frustrated "I talk to you all the fucking time!"

"you're never here unless you want to fuck billie!"

"oh so the nights we lay awake talking mean fucking nothing to you?!"

"I didn't say that! you don't care about how hard my manager is working me, how my mother won't stop calling me, how I haven't fucking eaten properly in weeks. I don't sleep, I smoke and drink all the time but that doesn't matter, does it? I'm opening my legs for you so nothing else matters right?"

"because you don't talk to me! you obviously don't trust me august and I'm tired of your fucking attitude"

"oh you're tired of my attitude?"

august jumps out of her bed and grabs her car keys from her dresser.

"let me make this easy for you then billie. ill take my attitude elsewhere and you can go fuck yourself"

"you gonna go to harrys house? cause he's your best friend right? he gonna make you feel better?"billie taunts and august scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"don't fucking go there billie" august points at billie, swallowing the lump in her throat. "he is my fucking best friend but you never cared about me like harry does. he actually fucking listens to me and doesn't expect sex in return like you do"

"you've been fucking him haven't you?"

august opens her door "fuck you billie"

august slams her bedroom door shut and storms out of her apartment, ignoring her best friend who's looking at her with a worried expression.

she doesn't go far, opting to sit in her car and stare at the cement wall.

billie waits a few minutes, wipes away her tears and opens august's bedroom door, stepping out.

she almost jumps when she see's kai sitting there.

"you've really fucked up billie" kai stands up, picking up their empty glass.

"I know" billie mutters, opening the front door and slamming it shut.

two hours later, kai steps out of the apartment and see's her best friends car still there.

they climb in, seeing august not turn around and keep staring at the wall.

"august" august turns to face her best friend, a distant look on her face.

"we're going get you help okay?"

august nods, her eyes glossing over.

"I've called harry and he's waiting for you, I've packed you a bag and I'm gonna drive you over to his house, then tomorrow we're gonna get you some help"

"I'm sorry"

kai climbs out of the car and pulls august out the drivers side, pulling her into their arms and holding her tight.

"everything is gonna be okay my love, I've got you"