Prologue Theater (Rewrite Soon)

Theaters

/It's just another beautiful day at UA. We see Bakugo arguing with Kirishima and when successfully save Bakugo from the L.O.V. we can see the class 1A and 1B just chilling on their dorms when a suddenly a black portal sucked them in including the UA staff, Big 3, WWPC, Other Pro Heroes. When they wake up they see an Theater with food and drinks. Some of them are confused and some panicking and they try to open the door but it won't budge'. Midoriya was the first to speak up/

Izuku(Panicking): Why won't it open!!

Momo(Hugs him): Calm Down Izu-kun take a deep breath 'Yes when Momo lost to Fumikage, Midoriya the one who comfort her which makes Momo fall in love with him'

'FLASHBACK'

'We see Midoriya leaves the RG room he heard crying in the hallway when he follow the crying he see Momo crying with her head down now Midoriya approach him'

Izuku(Worried): Hey Yaoyorozu what's wrong?

'Momo suddenly lift her head up to see Midoriya looking at her with an worried face'

Momo(Fake smile): I'm fine Midoriya-san i'm just embarrassed that I lost so easily and fast on the match *Midoriya notice the fake smile*

'Suddenly Midoriya hugged momo this cause her to blush'

Izuku(Hugs her): Stop with the fake smile I know this is hurting you in the inside and let it all out I know you holding it back your tears *Momo cried on his chest*

' Momo cry's for 5 mins hugging his chest and when she's calm down Midoriya wipes her tears away and put an 10 million smile on her this cause to her to blush again'

Momo(Smile): T-t-thank you Midoriya-san I really needed that *Midoriya is convince*

Izuku(Smile while patting her head): No problem and by the way remember this. Losing is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a chance to learn from your mistake. Never lose hope on yourself Yaoyorozu I know you can do it

Momo(Flustered and blushing red): I-I-I see one's again I t-thank you for m-m-motivating m-me

Izuku(Chuckle): It's okay Yaoyorozu im glas you feeling better again

Momo(Blushing): Y-y-yeah it's because of you Izu

Izuku(Blushes hard): I-izu!!!

Momo(Realized): A-AH I AM SORRY MIDORIYA-SAN IS JUST SLIPPED OUT ON MY MOUTH!!(GREAT YOU JUST RUINED YOUR CHANCE WITH HIM!!!)

Izuke(Smiled while blushing): No no!! it's okay you can call me Izu but can I call you Momo them?

Momo(Blushing mess): Y-y-yes you can call me Momo!!

Izuku(Smiled): So are we friends? *While reaching for her hand*

Momo(Whispered): <But I don't want us to be friends though I want us to be lovers> *Playing with her hair*

Izuku(Confused): Huh did you say something?

Momo(Panicked): NOTHING!!! I SAID WE CAN BE FRIENDS!!! *Shaking his hand*

Izuku(Laugh): Hahahaha thanks Momo but I need to go and watch our friends fight *Starts walking*

Momo(Runs to him): Wait IZU!!!

Izuku(Looks at her): Hm is somet- *Before he could finish his word Momo kiss him in the cheek and cause both of them to blush like an tomato*

Momo(Runs away with a blush): U-um that's a good luck for your math later SEE YOU!!!(DID I JUST DID THAT?!?)