~19~

------------------------------------------------------

"Shh.... Don't cry.....I won't hurt you....."

-Jungkook

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I kissed the side of her jaws but she was too scared to listen and I was too turned on to stop now.

I pushed her shaking form on the bed gently, ripping her dress off as she shivered being exposed to my eyes again.

I admired her perfect body closing my mouth on one of her breast. She gasped trying to pull away but I held her waist keeping her in the place.

I kept darting my tongue playfully as I sucked her ni*ples. She was calming down as she was not resisting as aggressively as she was doing before.

She was sobbing lightly covering her eyes with her palms. Her lips were slightly open and trembling.

I moved my mouth down to her stomach as I kissed her belly. She gasped as I pushed her legs apart. I massaged her core.

To my surprise she was wet. I smirked as I slid my finger inside her while she covered her mouth.

I captured her lips again as I entered my second finger slowly thrusting in and out.

Her soft whimpers and quivering lips always made me want to fuck her as hard as I could.

She placed her hand on my hard tattooed chest in an attempt to push me away but she was too weak for that.

I increased my pace as I could feel her moaning while arching her back. But I drew my fingers away as she was about to reach her climax.

She looked at questioning eyes. I love teasing her like this. "You are wet and ready for me Y/N. But you are resisting. Do you want me to stop baby?"

I smirked asking her. I could see the neediness in her eyes. But she tightened her lips in a firm line still keeping her little fists on my chest.

I took her wrist as I licked her fingers. She closed her eyes inhaling sharply. "Tell me. Aren't you craving for it?" I sucked her finger as I kissed my way down to her forearm.

She opened her mouth breathing heavily. "Pleaseee...... don't stop" she said with her eyes closed as my lips curved up.

I took off my clothes getting on my knees as I slowly parted the flesh of her core placing my member at her entrance.

She thruster her hips trying to take me in. "So desperate. Aren't you?" Her face was blushing red. I chuckled as I plunged my member in.

Despite my struggle not to be harsh, a little scream escaped her mouth. I quickly kissed her lips to ease the pain.

She was very weak at the moment. I slowly started pushing in and out setting in a rhythm. Soon we both started moaning.

For the first time, her words made me suprised......

"Ahhhh!! P-please faster......" She moaned keeping her eyes closed making me loose all my control as I thrusted hard and fast pounding.

She was responding to me as she fully relaxed her body giving in. I kept thrusting enjoying her small body under me moaning.

She scratched her nails in pure ecstasy as we reached our climax. I kissed her lips with the final thrust.

"You look more beautiful when you are willing" I kissed her collar bone. She blushed, she hide her face in my chest. I snuggled her close to me running my hands softly in her hair.