Chapter 4

"Rosé Noona?" Jungkook whispered but inaudible to every other person.

He was astonished to see her after so many months. He was happy and confused at the same time to find her. Tae and Rosé were so into goofing around that they didn't see a person coming around and neither did Jungkook see him as he was in his train of thoughts.

"Kookie?" An enthusiastic voice called out gaining the attention of two best-friends.

Jungkook turned around "Hobi hyung!" Jungkook said excitedly. The younger just hugged the life out of the said person in excitement.

"When did you come to Seoul?" Jungkook asked.

"Just half-n-hour ago. I was about to ping you. But what a surprise that I got to met you here." J-hope said oblivious of the matter.

"Yes! A very huge surprise." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Bunny?" Rosé was shocked to find the younger with her best-friend. Jungkook and hobi broke the hug to find Rosé's shocked face and Tae's confused face.

"My Kookie Baby!" Rosé chirped again in happiness and pulled the said boy in her embrace. Hobi just shook his head in disbelief at them as he very well knew about their regular habits.

"Noona." Jungkook said equally excited to meet her, still in her embrace.

"Okay now this is awkward to see my ex hugging my current boyfriend." Taehyung mumbled.

"Shut up Kim." Both Rosé and Jungkook said in unison making Hobi laugh.

"I will once you stop clinging so much with one another." Taehyung said.

"Stop being Jealous Tae." Rosé said hugging Kookie tighter in order to make the elder jealous.

"Okay Rosé. Now stop it." Hobi said. And she just rolled her eyes. And Tae just pulled Kookie to himself which confused Hobi.

"Okay I am confused with this union. Can you'll explain please." Tae said after they settled down.

"Well Tae, meet my boyfriend Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope. And we all call him as Hobi." Rosé introduced.

"It's nice meeting you in person, hyung. I heard a lot about you from this brat." Tae said signaling towards his best-friend.

"It's nice to meet you too." Hobi said genuinely.

"How to do you guys know one another?" Tae asked signaling towards kookie.

"Well tae, do you remember I used to tell you about my hyung from Busan?" Jungkook asked and tae nodded in response. "It's him. My hobi hyung;" Jungkook added sweetly.

"So you knew about them from the beginning?" Tae asked.

"Yes. I met Noona after their 1st date, somewhere around 4 years back." Jungkook explained.

"And you were a baby. My little kookie baby." Rosé said with a wide smile. Taehyung just rolled his eyes before replying.

"He is mine." Taehyung stated which made Jungkook go all red in an instance. And Rosé smirked at Taehyung, knowing her best-friend's possessive ass. But Hobi was confused as well as curious about the whole situation.

"You are in a relationship bunny? And you didn't even tell me? Does uncle aunty know about this?" Hobi flooded Kookie with his questions, his protective hyung mode was on now!

"Shut up hobi. Let the boy breathe." Rosé scolded her boyfriend.

"Yes hyung, I am in a relationship. It's just been a month." Jungkook said. "I was about to tell you. But I was afraid of your reaction. And about mom and dad, I'll tell them once they come back." Jungkook added.