016

I had just gotten out of the hospital. The guy changed my name and everything. My hair was now dark black instead of blonde, and I made my face slimmer. I had decided my first name would stay the same except for my last name. Which was changed too Kim.

Walking down the street I seen news papers. One in particular caught my eye, and I picked it up 'Y/N Y/L/N, Missing the case is still open' what the, why were they looking for me? Sure I had fans from my music channel on YouTube but I only had 1Million. Scrunching up the paper I threw it in the bin and looked at it.

I seen someone in the corner of my eye staring. I quickly turned around and put my hoodie up. Walking away I heard multiple foot steps. "Miss?" I ignored the guy, hoping he'd leave me alone "MISS!" He yelled and started running up to me, once he caught up he grabbed my shoulder.

"You're a fast Walker haha!" He puffed out. I didn't turn around so he walked in front of me and pulled down my hoodie "oh. Sorry I thought you were someone else, my bad" he apologised. I looked up now revealing my face, his eyes went wide and he gasped. "Oh it's alright!" I said. I knew exactly who this was, Jun ho. "Uh, you don't mind me asking but is your name Y/N Y/L/N?" I stayed quiet "no! Uhh I actually have the first name but my last name is Kim" he let out a big sigh. His shoulder hunching over. "Sorry, you just look like some who I know, you could even be her twin!" He said the last part more enthusiastically, I cringed.

"Uh yeah. I need to go now sorry" I said waving him off and walking away again. "yeah! Bye!" I kept walking, feeling his stare linger on me. "That was close" I mumbled.

Jun ho pov

Ahh...y/n, you tried to fool me didn't you? What a pity. I started following her in a safe distant of course. I've been looking for her for ages after the games ended. Everyone went their seperate ways, but I knew they'd come looking for her, so as soon as I left I started my hunt, so I could be the first to get to her.

Yet. She changed her name and appearance? What exactly are you up too y/n? Are you...maybe meeting someone? Or even a boyfriend or girlfriend? No. She can't be. We made love, so she can't be doing that. And even if she was I'd kill him before she knew it.

She turned around and looked to see if there was anyone following her, shit nearly caught me. I had hid in an ally way a little, making sure she didn't see me. She turned back around and continued walking. I followed in Pursuit.

~

After a while I ended up following her to what seems to be her house? I watched as she opened the door, and soon her little brother came running out and hugging her "Y/n!? Is that really you?" He said while tears formed "yes it's me! I've missed you soo much my little goof ball!" She said and hugged him tightly "where were you!? I thought you died and left me here all alone!" He sobbed into her shoulder "I would never do that! I could never!" She spoke so gently.

I walked out from the place I was hiding and started to walk up to them, her brother noticed me since he was facing towards me. "Who-" I cut him off "hello y/n. I thought you said you were someone else?" I said and smirked, I was satisfied when she turned around, horror on her face. "Well?" I asked my right eye brow arched. "Haha! Funny story I was just joking ahaha" she said and rubbed the back of her neck. "Sure. So if you don't mind me asking, who's this little boy?" I asked curiously, was he her child?

"Oh he's my brother! Hwang-Lui" she said and gestured Hwang-Lui to shake my hand. He did and I gently shook his, although my grip was firm. "Just call me Lui! Since you're a friend of my sister!" He said happily, I smiled "of course! So are you guys gonna invite me in? Your house looks beautiful!" I said and stared up at it. Yea I shouldn't lie.

"Yea...beautiful" y/n said rolling her eyes and opening the door again, although it seemed she tried to shut the door in my face, but luckily I caught it! Don't want this pretty face to get ruined now.

Walking in i stared in horror. Is this what my y/n had to live in!? Oh hell nah! She better start using that money real quick. "I'm guessing you're gonna be buying a new house soon?" I said forcing a grin. "Nah! This place is "beautiful" remember" she mocked me.

I could only smile, didn't wanna heart her feelings with the TRUTH. "I'm joking you idiot! Of course I'm buying a new house. This place is shit" she said and slung onto the couch that had looked like it was from a dumpster sight. 'What the fuck! Hell naw' I quickly turned around and made my way towards the kitchen.

Opening the fridge there was nothing except 5 apples and some water. How do you live like this?! I then closed the fridge and made my way to the cupboard and opened that up, I only seen a cereal box, which was empty. Sighing I made my way back to the main room. "You're gonna buy decent food tonight right?" I questioned "of course! I'm not just gonna leave the money in my bank account and never spend it" she said and got back up.

"Lui! Hurry up! We're gonna go shopping and then get dinner!" She yelled out to him. He came running down the stairs and out the door. She started walking out "hurry up! I swear you always wait until I say come or some shit" 'sheeeeshh! What's up her ass. Ohhh I know my dic-' I mentally slapped myself.

We got to this restaurant and sat down. We had ordered lots of food to eat. We were all talking about memories and funny stories that happened to us, when I saw the doors open and revealed a big group of people rushing in all at once. Everyone stared at the big ruckus. No. Not them and why now?!

"Y/n!!!"

~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehe hope you like this chapter! I worked hard as I went swimming today with a friend. The water was bloody freezing as hell!😂🥲 Welp cya squid children!