Chapter 9 🧚🏻‍♀️✨

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

After a year.....

Sam pov:

I looked at my love, her eyes closed, tears flowing through her blushing cheeks, best moment of our life, I held nuptial chain in my hands tightly, This moment of taking her fully mine, owning her for me!!

Sam: open your eyes paapa!! See me!!
I said to her slowly

I raised my Brows asking her permission,she nodded happily with her teary eyes!!! Full of smiles, I smiled back and tied it around her neck and kissed her forehead and eyes, wiped her tears. She holds my hands tightly!!

Her eyes are tearing continuously! Even, my eyes are teared! Having my love as Mine after years!! How long I have been waiting for this moment!! The girl who have my whole whole heart!! I found her looking proudly at her Nupital Chain which I tied minutes ago!! I smiled at her and pulled her for a soft hug! She hugged me back tightly holding her hands around my nape! I caressed her hair slowly!! We broke our hug!! She smiled at me with teary eyes!!

Siv: Mama...

Sam: Sollunga wifey!!! Her cheeks went red blushing!! I chuckled at her

Siv: Ascho mama! Kammunu iru!

Sam: En ma? Nee en wife thane?

I asked Raising my eyebrows! She blushed harder!!! I'm loving her red cheeks

Siv: Didn't even expect this mama.!

Sam: Love you Pappa!

Siv: Love you too mama!

Sam: Thanks for being Mine da!

Siv: I'm always yours mama!

We both got and took blessings from the elders! Nithya came and hugged her and weeped like a child! Siv eyes are teared and she is controlling her not to broke infront of her! She patted her shoulder!

Siv: Nithya!! En Azhara? Enna paaru... look at me!! Paapa!!

Nithya: I'm so happy for you ka!

Siv: I know da! Azhatha! I don't want you to be like this! Pleeach en paapa la!! Azhatha da!!

Nithu: I'm okay akka.! 

She wiped her tears, Nithya smiled and hugged her!

Sam: Seems like someone forgets me!!! She came and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back!! Still hugging she saw me and said

Nithu: Mama...! Listen to me!! I'm giving my akka to you!! I know how much you love her, If at all you hurt her, I'm not gonna leave you! So, better take care of my akka!!

Sam: Ascho! Our kutty has turned into a matured person!!! And she is even threatening me!! Siv did you hear what she said?

Siv: Yeah mama!!! She leaned on my shoulder, wiping Nithya's tears!!

Sam: Nithya!! She is my everything, she is my love, my life and my wife!! I will go extremes to take care of my paapa!! If so I hurt her, you can kill me anytime!!! You have all rights to do that!! And if you wish to do it so that will never happen in your dreams, I will never let that happen too, Okay I patted her head!!

Siv chuckled me, suddenly I saw Rakshan and raised my Brows!! He thumbs up, I smiled at him, So her surprise is ready, I closed her eyes with my palms slowly, she touched my hands,