✿CHAPTER-27✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"And what's that".. Dushyant frowned..

"You can easily throw her out from this palace.. You have to do one thing only".. Chandrakant told as he raised his eyebrows..

"You killed his father after his defeat in the war.. Now if you turn the whole story and say it to Princess Dakshayani that Prince Hreedant, himself killed her father, king Subala then you don't have to do anything.. She herself will go out from this palace and you don't have to wash your hands with blood".. Chandrakant 's words hit his mind as he smirked evilly..

"You are right!!.. I don't have to do anything just to poison her mind and whole thing will be easier".. King laughed evilly and fisted his hand..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was standing on the balcony looking outside thinking about that monster..

"Get out!!".. Dushyant 's heavy voice hit her ear drums as her thoughts broke and she turned..

All maids left the chamber.. Adjusting the veil Dakshayani came near him and touched his feet..

"I want to talk with you alone and it's very very important to you to know the truth".. He lowered his gaze with sadness.. His words made her confused..

"What happened, pitaji??.. Is everything alright??.. Did I make any mistake??".. She asked with confusion filled eyes..

"Not you but my son".. He sighed..

"I can't understand.. What happened with him".. She became tensed as she thought there must be something happened wrong with Hreedant..

"What happened with him please tell"

"What happened with him please tell".. She pleaded..

"He killed your father".. His words made her shock as well as numb to react anything..

"I know, How are you feeling right now but it's true.. I suppressed this truth from everyone for my son but then I thought, you have the right to know about your father's death".. Her eyes became widened hearing his words..

"I am seeking sorry on behalf of my son.. He did this to captivate Jalasar.. I know he made a mistake but please forgive him for me".. He folded his hands in a manner to show the grief and left from there folding hands..

Dakshayani stood still there with shock and numbness hearing about his father's murderer.. She couldn't believe her ears what she just heard..

"No, I don't believe in it.. I.. it can't be true at any cost.. H.. He can't kill P.. pitaji even he can't kill any innocent people.. No, i.. it's just false accusations nothing else".. Dakshayani was trying to pacify herself..

"B.. but how can a father give false accusations about his child??.. How??".. She shouted as tears were rolling down from her eyes continuously..

"Pitaji, himself told me that h.. he k.. killed my innocent father!!.. T.. then how can he blame his own son if it's not true and how can he ask for apology if he didn't do anything".. She became confused and as well as numb..

"W.. what I'm doing??.. I.. it's not right.. I am doubting on my love, my husband.. No I can't doubt on him.. I can't".. She placed her both plams over her ears.. But those thoughts weren't going from her mind..

"H.. He told me when I asked about his identity that he came from Madrasa and that time I avoided the thought by saying that there could be many other princes who comes from Madrasa to Chandragadh on a daily basis.. That means, that prince is none other than him!!".. Her eyes became widened..

"Means he killed Pitaji!!".. She closed her eyes in disbelief..

"How could you do this!!.. How could you??".. She shouted while crying badly..

It was the most painful truth of her life that the one she loved the most in her life, the one she thought dearer than her life, the one she worshiped everyday thinking as her lord, her husband is the same person who snatched the most important person from her life, her father..

~✿✿~