Chapter 11~

The next day was a Saturday and Shubman had went to Dudhi Mandi with Vishal, for bringing milk, and some other goods for the house temple. It was 7a.m and Sneha was still asleep, while Taara was watering the flower plants near the entrance door of the house. Though her festive season's vacations had started, yet Gayatri and Shankari had left no stone unturned to keep her busy.

A jeep came and stopped near their house, while she kept on doing her work, without noticing the boys who got down from it and walked towards their home.

Samadrita was ready to leave for her work, while Trinayani walked behind her feeding her the breakfast. Today her work pressure was much less as all the new editions of books had been published. She had also received the month's salary, and there was just two three working days left before Navratri, hence she was purposely going to office a little late than the usual time.

"Aaj ghar bhi jaldi lautegi na tu?"Trinayani asked while feeding her a chapatti with chholey.

"Haan Maa!"

"Accha hain. Taara aur Maan ka colleges bandh hain kuch dino ke liye, tabtak tujhe akele hi laut na parega doh char din. Tension lagi reheti hain mujhe. Ek accha Delhi wala ladka dhundna parega tere liye. Wahi settle ho jayegi toh roz roz ka yeh hectic schedule nahi rahega,"Trinayani said.

"Maa please! Subha subha shuru matt ho jao phirse!"Samadrita said getting annoyed.

"Kiyu? Areh you want to support us financially na? Toh aisa ladka dhundungi jo tujhe job karne deh. Tab toh pareshani nahi hain na koi?"Trinayani said.

"Parr Maa...ek doh saal aur ruk jaate hain, Maan ka parhai kuch aur ageh barr jaane doh. Shaadi wagera mein busy ho jayega toh parhai mein piche rehe jayega,"Samadrita said.

"Koi piche wiche nahi rahega. Lakhon mein ek hain tera bhai. Aisa honhar baccha bohot kamm hota hain duniya mein. Sab samhal lega voh. Vaise bhi voh advance mein parta reheta hain humesha, ek chapter ageh tak ka. Aur shaadi kaunsi saal bhar chalegi? Bahana matt deh,"Trinayani said when Taara's loud voice came from ground floor. She was enraged due to some reason.

"Chalo jaldi! Pata nahi kya huya iss ladki ko phirse!"Trinayni said while walking out of the room quickly.

They ran downstairs and found the other ladies of the house yelling and panicking while standing outside.

"Areh chhori ko utha le gaye vah chhore! Haaye mhaara Ram Ji!"Gayatri Devi cried.

"Utha le gaye matlab?"Samadrita asked getting shocked.

"Vah log Bade Thakur ke log theh! Main pehechanu hoon vah logann ko!"Sudhanshu said standing near the window.

Shubman and Vishal came back just then and Trinayani ran towards them.

"Maa! Kya huya? Itni tension mein kiyu ho?"Shubman asked while Vishal got down from the bike holding the goods and the milk cans.

"Voh...Bade Thakur ke log humari Taara ko utha le gaye!"Trinayani said while crying.

"KYA?"Shubman yelled in shock and started the bike immediately.

"Maan wait!"Samadrita tried to stop him but in vain. He was already out of sight as he had speeded up the bike. All he knew was that Vishal had mentioned about Jalmahal Haveli near Jaipur's famous Jal Mahal. He had to reach to his sister on time. Today he would break the hands of those guys if situation demands.