Double Finked

Late at night, Kayla looking out at the sky in the boat. The sea was splashing little. She smile and can tell she almost home. She turn to captain of the boat as he walk to her.

Captain: we would able be home in early morning.

She nodded as he soon left. She turn to sea and frown little as she look at the sea, seeing her face.

MAs the captain sees her.

Captain: what doing back so soon?

Kayla: changed my mind... I'm going back to Huttsgalor... without an friend of mine..

He soon nodded and let Kayla go on the boat.

Captain: your twin is going to be thrilled to see you this early.

As she turn to him.

Kayla: yea...

At the early morning, Kayla suddenly woken up and look around and see she is at Huttsgalor dock right now. She yawn and got up and wipe her mouth as she noticed she been drooling since she slept.

She went to the dock and walk down. She see Duggard and walk to him as they both hug.

Duggard: ah, your finally here, now where's Axel?

Kayla: oh, he couldn't make it and cancel anyway...

Duggard: that's such a bummer...

As he sighs faking being sad as Kayla know he's faking it.

Kayla: you don't have to pretend... beside he isn't that travel person...

They both nodded and Kayla soon left to home to put her stuff. She went back to roost, but nobody is there.

Kayla: hello?

As she soon figured they are not there so she went back to home to take rest for while.

But till she bump into Axel.

Kayla: Axel?!

Axel: Kayla... what a nice suprise to see you?

He smile nervously.

Kayla: where have you been, I waited for you for a whole day then I left back home...

Axel: ah, sorry big girl...

Kayla: it fine... how did you get here anyway?

Axel: snuck in... the boat brought over here... also, have you seen the big crate that leading to rescue riders?

As she soon know he is up to something.

Kayla: probably for junks for Duggard, you know how he is... beside, enough with everything also, why are you here anyway?

Axel: well you know, Magnus wanted to keep me and take care of me...

Kayla: he hated you...

Axel: eh, fair enough...

As she cross her arms.

Kayla: ok, now your here, living here, well, welcome to Huttsgalor also, one rule...

Axel: anything for you...

As he bow to her cause her annoyed

Kayla: enough... look, don't follow Magnus's order...

Axel: ok how come?

Kayla: I seen those... and you know we don't like it... it time for you to grow up Axel...

She sighs sadly and soon walk back to home as Axel sighs sadly but ignore her orders.

Next day. Kayla walking into the woods picking flowers which is her favorite kind of plant. But till then she see Magnus house. She decided to go there to get some tools that she gave to Magnus to borrow. As while she holding her flowers and went there and see Magnus and Axel with big purple egg. Once she took step in as they both turn to her.