[8.5] LUNATIC: act five

- SPORTS STORE -

Allison walks the aisle of a small sports store, eyes wandering the shelves until she finds what she's looking for... The archery section.

While checking the price on one of the fiber optic sights, she glances up to notice someone on the opposite side of the shelf smiling at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson asks.

"Just thinking I might get back into something i haven't done for a while. What about you?" She answers with a small smile.

He holds up a lacrosse helmet.

"For Danny. McCall bashed him pretty hard on the field." Jackson explains. She nods. A moment of awkward silence. "Why do i get the feeling you could use someone to talk to?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Maybe because i'm kind of feeling the same way."

And she smiles, exactly what she was hoping to hear.

- MCCALL HOME | SCOTT'S ROOM -

Stiles comes back into Scott's room to find him still struggling against the handcuffs, meanwhile Alycia sits on his bed, watching him. Stiles holds up an uncapped bottle of water.

"I brought you some water." He pours the bottle into a dog bowl, with 'Scott' written on it, and gently sets it down on the floor next to the bed.

- MCCALL HOME | HALLWAY -

As Stiles steps out of the bedroom, the dog bowl flips into the air, soaring past and bouncing off the wall.

"I'm going to kill you!" Scott yells from the room.

Stiles pauses at the threshold, trying to resist the urge. But then he whirls back, anger pouring out of him.

"You kissed her. The one girl... And for the last three hours i've been telling myself it's just the full moon, he doesn't know what he's doing, he'll be totally normal tomorrow. He probably won't even remember being a complete scumbag, total bastard, son of a bitch, unbelievable piece of crap—"

"She kissed me."

The room fell silent. Stiles froze, meanwhile Alycia has a frown on her face.

How could Lydia kiss her best friend's ex-boyfriend and her other best friend's brother?

"What?" Stiles furrows his brows.

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me."

Stiles steps away, not wanting to look him in the eye. He puts his back to the hallway wall just outside the door.

"She kissed me. And she would have done a lot more. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything i wanted—"