Part 5

Hayden can't stop thinking about how in control Brooklyn was and how it made her feel. It was extremely sexy and to top it off, calling Brooklyn Mommy just rolled off her tongue. As she is sitting on Brooks bed she listens closely to the Latina singing in the shower. Hayden is watching YouTube videos on her laptop, she's only in a pair of boxers and a sports bra. Brooklyn would rip her clothes off if she had any on anyway. The shower cuts off and a few minutes later Brook comes out with a towel wrapped around her. The Latinas hair is down but it's still wet but not dripping, Brooklyn sits on the bed next to Hayden with her bottle of lotion. "What are you watching?" Brook asks to which Hayden shows her the screen so she can see. "That girl has her breast out." Brooklyn says annoyed. Hayden is watching a lesbian YouTube couple who are doing a Q&A on how they met. "No she doesn't." Hayden says, and she is telling the truth. Brooklyn rolls her eyes and starts rubbing lotion on her bare legs, Hayden bites her lip when her girlfriend starts moving the towel up to rub the lotion into the thighs. "You probably think she's hot!" Brooklyn says, her towel drops to the bed exposing her breast.

Hayden has closed her laptop and set it to the side as her mind is being occupied by her naked girlfriend. "So what if I do. What are you going to do about it?" Hayden asks devilishly and just for the record, she doesn't think the YouTuber is hot. Brooklyn quickly straddles the older girl and grips her throat. She's smirking now and she brushes her nose against Hayden's. "You look so good with my hand around your neck." Brooklyn says, her voice laced with lust. Hayden physically gulps and her shaft hardens, the anticipation within her growing. "Brook, I was kidding." Hayden says. "I'm not." She whispers seductively into Hayden's ear as she rolls her hips, moaning at the friction of her girlfriends boxers with. Brook nibbles on Hayden's ear causing her to buck her hips up. "Fuck, Brook." Hayden says, Brooklyn's juices are soaking through her boxers and soak Hayden's shaft. Hayden reaches her hands up and fondles Brooklyn's luscious breast. Brooklyn is quick to remove Hayden's hands and pin them against the headboard. "You have to ask before touching me." Brook demands, smirking at her girlfriend. She instructs Hayden to leave her hands there and she lifts herself enough... just enough so she can push down Hayden's boxers. She gives no warning when she stuffs herself with the whole length of Hayden's shaft. Brooklyn moans. "Shit!" Hayden groans, she goes to touch Brooklyn but the girl grips her throat. Reminding her of the rules. "May I touch you?" Hayden asks desperately. Brooklyn shakes her head no, she's enjoying having Hayden beg. She tauntingly starts riding Hayden's shaft and moaning directly into her ear. Brook squeezes the girls throat tighter as she speeds up her pace, it's hard for her to not allow Hayden to just fuck her lights out. "Bloody Hell Brook! Please just let me touch you!" Hayden groans as Brooklyn's wet core convulses around her as she's riding. "Take me!" Brook cries out as she drops back down on her girlfriends shaft, the tip hitting her spot.

Hayden lays Brooklyn on her back and starts thrusting into getting the pleasure from both the girls core and her hand. Brooklyn is still choking her while her other hand starts fondling with Hayden's breast. "God you're so wet!" The older girl groans and buried her head In Brooks neck. Her pace picks up and she squeezes the girls thighs for support. "Harder." Brooklyn moans filling their apartment along with the quickening sounds of their skin slapping together. "Fuck. Brooklyn." Hayden cries out as she goes faster and harder, her thrust becoming uneven as she's ready to bust. "Come for me daddy!" Brooklyn says, she gives Hayden's neck a tight squeeze and it sends her diving over the edge. The Latina moans as her insides are coated with Hayden's hot load.

"Coming that quick, huh?" Brooklyn teases as Hayden sits up, she winces as she pulls her shaft out. "I'm sorry, my girlfriend is just really hot and her pussy, omg!" Hayden says with a smirk. Hayden lets her hand fall down to the others core, she starts toying with Brooks clit. "Don't tease me." Brooklyn says, warning her girlfriend. Hayden chuckles and thrusts two of her fingers into Brooks heated core. Hayden sits back against the headboard and pulls Brooklyn into her lap. She connects their lips as she thrusts her fingers faster. Brooklyn moans into their kiss, her hands rest on Hayden's shoulders and she can't help but to scratch at them. "Fuck." They both say as they pull back. Hayden uses her other hand to stroke her shaft, getting it nice and hard for Brook. She removes her fingers and buries her shaft up into her wet core. "Oh fuck!" Brooklyn moans out, her nails scratching Hayden's shoulders again. Hayden grips Brooks hips and bounces her up and down on her shaft.

"Faster, daddy. Faster!" Brook moans. She's laying on the bed with her ass in the air, Hayden is rapidly thrusting into her from behind. Hayden keeps her grip on her hips tight, probably so tight that it's going to leave bruises. "You feel so good." Hayden groans, she watches as her shaft thrusts in and out of the girls core. Hayden grips Brooklyn's hair to pull her head out of the pillow. "Throw your ass back!" Hayden demands with a firm slap and Brooklyn's ass by her other hand. "Ahh." Brooklyn moans. She listens and throws herself back as Hayden continues her thrust into her. "Mmm." Hayden groans. "That's it, baby. Such a good girl." Hayden says and slaps Brooks ass once again. Brooklyn cries out at all the pleasure and she knows that she isn't going to last any longer. Hayden's thrust get rapid as well and her shaft is pounding right into Brooks spot. "Fuck! Hayden, I'm going to cum!" Brooklyn cries out. Hayden's thrust get rapidly uneven and she pulls Brooklyn up farther to where she practically sitting up. "Come with me." Hayden demands in the girls ear. "Yes! Yes!" Brooklyn cries. "Fuck!" Hayden groans. She buries her shaft into Brooklyn as they both cum, their bodies shaking together. Brooklyn's body falls back onto her bed, Hayden leans down and kisses over her shoulders. "I love you so much." Hayden says. "I love you too." Brooklyn tells her before she lets sleep take her over. Hayden pulls out of her, she gets herself clean and grabs a wash cloth and cleans Brooks core.

A/N; I think this chapter could definitely be better but I was rushing to get it done. I just wanted to give y'all and update but I hope whoever reads this enjoys.