【87】

Ye Zexi and Tang Jing came to the lounge. As soon as the door was closed, Tang Jing said, "Why don't you look happy today?"

Ye Zexi was taken aback, and raised his eyes to look at Tang Jing, with a bit of astonishment in his eyes: "So...obvious?"

Tang Jing smiled at him and said frankly: "Maybe because I have been watching you, so I notice it."

Ye Zexi also smiled, but said reluctantly: "I thought I covered it well."

"Others shouldn't notice it, but people who are familiar with you could still see the difference." Tang Jing sat down on the sofa and leaned back slightly, observing Ye Zexi's face, "What happened? You can tell me."

Although Tang Jing had probably guessed what happened, he still wanted Ye Zexi to tell him.

Ye Zexi sat down with him. People, who are familiar with me, will see it? Will He Jinyun...

Forget it, now is not the time to think so much.

Ye Zexi sighed after a while, and then slowly frowned.

He was thinking about whether he should tell Tang Jing.

If this matter were told to Tang Jing directly, would it not be so good...

After all, he rejected Tang Jing's feelings not too long ago. It was somewhat strange to talk about his current love problem with someone who used to court him.

But Ye Zexi changed his mind after thinking that Tang Jing seemed to be so calm. No matter how coy he was, it would make the relationship between him and Tang Jing even more strange.

But he does not need to tell Tang Jing that the person was He Jinyun, right?

So Ye Zexi didn't say a name to Tang Jing at all, only said that he liked someone, and then told Tang Jing about his troubles.

After speaking in one breath, Ye Zexi let out a long sigh of relief.

Sure enough, he still had to say it. After saying it, Ye Zexi felt that the stone that had been pressing in his heart for the past few days fell to the ground, and it was much more comfortable.

After hearing what Ye Zexi said, Tang Jing had a complicated look on and fell into a long silence.

Ye Zexi waited for a while for Tang Jing to speak. He looked at Tang Jing in a puzzled manner: "Why, do you also think this is a problem of the century?"

"No," Tang Jing shook his head and paused for a while before he said with some difficulty, "I'm just a little puzzled, why do you think you are 1?"

The smile at the corner of Ye Zexi's mouth slowly froze on his face.

He blinked his eyes, his dense eyelashes swept up and down like two small brushes, his eyes were confused.

"You...what did you say?" Ye Zexi almost stopped breathing. Did he really make a mistake just now?

Tang Jing raised his eyes and looked at Ye Zexi, with a very complicated expression: "I said, why do you think you are 1?"

Ye Zexi suddenly became anxious: "Isn't it? Is it possible that I am not 1 in your heart? I chased you before..."

"In the beginning I did think you are," Tang Jing interrupted Ye Zexi, "So when you chased me, I rejected you. There is also a reason for this, because we have the same attribute, but after getting to know you, you are very different from what I had imagined."

After a pause, Tang Jing was also a little awkward: "I...I always think you are 0."

Ye Zexi: "..."