thirty nine.

luca santo cruz

"stop fuckin talkin otp and drop lo nigga," deante said into the phone. meanwhile i drove to where i had a feeling he took her to.

"why would i give y'all the drop on me? y'all just gon shoot me on sight," i heard tj say. the more he spoke the more my blood boiled. niggas knew how i felt about egypt. that girl is literally my world and for someone to even think to lay a hand on her must have a death wish.

"duh nigga that's the fuckin point," deante said.

"he talkin too much end the call," i said. i turned the corner towards the abandoned warehouse not far from egypt's apartment.

"you sure he gon be over here?" deante asked. i nodded my head towards a car parked in front of us and he nodded.

i parked a little further away so he wouldn't see us coming. we got out the car and crouch ran inside the warehouse, going into each and every room until we heard a groan, as if someone was just waking up.

deante nodded towards the right whilst i headed left. i walked into the room and saw a figure sitting in a chair whilst another stood by the window.

i got closer and saw egypt's lifeless body tied up to a chair. she had a black eye and a few other bruises on her face.

at this moment i knew, whatever feelings i hold for this girl were true because seeing her like this made me angrier than i've ever been.

i was scared she might've been dead or something because she was knocked out cold.

"chill ian kill her yet," tj laughed. i clenched my jaw as walked up to him pistol whipping him in the face. i wasn't gon let that nigga die easily, i needed to watch him suffer.

"you tried to kill me, plot on me, and on top of that kidnap my girl?" i said in between punches, "she got bruises on her fucking face because of you?"

"what happened to bros before hoes?" he smiled with a bloody mouth.

"this nigga on something," deante said looking at tj in disgust.

"that bro shit died the day you thought you could ever get to do some shit to me," i said.

"if you gon kill me do it already,"

"naa you ain't goin out that easy," i said shooting him in the hand. i shot him in the ankle next, as he groaned in agony, the kicked his gun away from him.

he crawled to it and picked it up as he struggled to stand up.

"they gon treat ts at the hospital so ian tripping," tj shrugged pointing the gun at me. deante came up from behind him putting the gun to the back of his head.

"no matter where you shoot at you gon die either way," dee said to tj.

"if that's how it gotta be so be it. as long as i get the chance to pop this nigga first." he shrugged and pulled the trigger anyways. the sound of the gunshot echoed throughout the warehouse, and then i blacked out.

-