3.Where r u

Shehnaaz the vibe is missing yaar, c'mon one more shot, energy kahan gyi Shehnaaz wali, I heard Punnit the director shouting.
Just a minute Punnit I am tired dude, I spoke really tired.
This was how my life was, back to back shoots and no rest at all, actually I loved what I did but the past few weeks have been hectic as hell. It's the 5th day I'm here on an outdoor shoot and I missed home, actually I missed Sidharth more than I think I could.
Fine, a 5 minute break everyone, Puneet said and I sighed.
Bhabhi aap theek hai, Adi asked once I was alone.
Haan bacha, Theek hoon main, I replied and closed my eyes feeling extremely tired.
You don't look like bhabhi, she spoke concerned and I smiled at her.
Theek hoon baba, I replied and although she wasn't convinced but she let it go

*
Sidharth Shehnaaz se baat hui kya teri, Mom asked once I was done with the dinner past 11 in the night.
Maa voh... I fumbled with what to speak as honestly I had been so busy that I forgot that she is alone there.

Sidharth this is not expected from you bacha, bachi hai yaar voh, Maa sighed with an unknown tension beneath her voice.
Maa you look tensed she is fine right, I asked seriously, I know its my fault but something happening to her or maybe just not fine with her is not settling well with me.

Sidharth I know you love your passion your career but beta biwi hai voh teri, Maa spoke.
I know but back to back operations have kept me hook completely Maa, Shaadi ke pehle bhi toh aisa hi tha na main, I don't know what to talk over the phone, aa jayegi na vapis kal tab baat kar lunga, I reasoned not wanting to offend her or something.

Sidharth ok fine listen, you know right how of a goofball she is, always full of energy, but the past few days she is behaving as if extremely tired, baat samajh bacha she is not telling me but maybe tujhe bata de, tu samajh sakta hai na usse, physical exertion you know is temporary Sidharth, but mental is not remember, she spoke and I nodded.

I noticed it too her energy was missing from about 3 weeks and the last week was just the cherry on the top, she has been tired enough for everyone who know her by heart would feel so.
I removed the phone from the pocket only to smile seeing a wallpaper, well nothing special but a candid of Shehnaaz when she played with the kids of the colony and I being free from hospital for an hour, normally would have spent my time indulging myself in news but that day she looked different, as if something has changed, she looked ethereal if that what should I call her and so was her photo
I opened the call logs and smiled seeing the name which was saved on my phone, a very happy memory of the same too.

Sidharth stop being so pricky on food now, Shehnaaz spoke eyeing him, shouting on everyone and anything from the past hour.
What, I know this taste fine but let it be I'm not in the mood, he spoke anger clearly visible in his voice.
Kya hua hai, is something bothering you she asked as if understanding him in a minute, why not this girl right here has confessed him so many times that she love him, nothing wrong though they were married for almost 2 years now but this still felt pretty new to him, being read by a book from the person in front would definitely feel odd right.

See Shehnaaz I may sound illogical right now, but please try to avoid these as much as you can, he spoke examining her facial expressions once she went through all the media articles published the day.

The time they married she was a struggler in the industry like most of people out there but the last song she featured in has gained enough attention for a talent like her and she was offered a series of 5 episodes though but as you say all you need is a chance and she grabbed it perfectly becoming the rising star one always admires.