Chapter 29: Proving Ground Part 2

"/" Talking

"/" Thinking

....
....

As the girls took their position, Asuna couldn't help but wonder where her opponent got that sword, that was a very beautiful masterpiece.

"Before we begin... I would like to ask you a question, if that is all right with you?" Asuna spoke making Murayama nod her head.

"Where did you got that beautiful blade? I can tell that it is also very powerful."

"Hmm... oh yeah! Well how I got "Phantom Chaos" is a bit of a long explanation, as there is a side story to it. Though I will tell you after the fight if that is all good with you?" Murayama told making Asuna pout a bit before she nodded and awaited the signal.

Seeing as the combatants were ready, Odin was about to snap his fingers again to start the battle but before he could do that Katase intervene

"Lord Odin, if it's all right with you, would you allow me and my opponent to also enter this battle? It would be a much better combat than fighting all battle one on one, plus it will show our teamwork also." Katase respectably said making Odin scratch his beard a bit, before nodded his head in affirmative.

"Well spoken child, I will allow this. Göndul who was going to face this girl?" Odin asked prompting Göndul to respond instantly.

"Ingrid my lord, she was chosen as next fighter for our side."

"Hmmm… I see… Well Ingrid, are you up for a challenge?" Odin asked his Valkyr, who was like Arnett. A red hair girl with a supermodel body and large breast, she was also in her Valkyr armor, though unlike Arnett's that showed a lot more skin, Ingrid's was more along the lines of Asuna's, as she also had a body shirt on her that covered her a bit more. Though even with that, Issei could perfectly see her curves that were very impressive.

"Yes, my Lord." Ingrid answered as she took where blades that were similar to Cassie's. While Katase did the same trick to Murayama did, and brought her own sword that was a beautiful saber. The saber looked more like a cavalry blade than an infantry one, with a silver hilt decorated with a diamond at the end while the blade itself was bright orange with a blood red stripes going through the middle and the edges of it.

As soon as Issei saw Katase's blade, he felt a chill going down his spine by the sight of it, turning to his future wife with a raised eyebrow, which in turn got her to giggle a bit before answering him his unspoken question.

"For the trick that both pulled was something that Grayfia showed them, and it's a really easy thing to do love. As for the blades, well "Phantom Chaos" was a gift that Murayama got from Sirzechs knight when we were in the underworld. As for Katase's blade, it's actually her family heirloom. I don't know how they got their hands on it… but it is a very powerful sword and the one that has Dragon Slaying ability which for you love is a very very bad thing." Lucy told him making Issei slowly nod his head and mentally told himself not to piss off Katase, as that blade could easily chop him to pieces.

"O-okay, though what is the name of that blade?" He asked and before Lucy could tell him, Katase beat her to it.

"This little beauty is called Starbreaker and… hehe… Ever since I was little, I wanted to use it, and thanks to Lucy and Grayfia's training, I'm finally able to take this bad boy for a spin." Katase said as she slashed a few times, getting a good feel for it before entering her battle stance with Murayama.