The New Kid In Town (Prologue)

In the city, with a peaceful night sky shining bright down onto the city. But... Not everything in the town was peaceful.

Punch!

Bam!

Wham!

The sounds of groans and some sort of object hitting against another could be heard in a dark alleyway. There was a boy dodging a punch and countering it with his own, right hooking another person in the face sending them to the ground. A boy that has black hair that spikes at the back of his head and wearing a zippered hoodie costume made of leather, with matching pants. One his hands, he had red gauntlets, which have now been extended to full-on armor, covering the entire length of his arms. He also wears a red belt and red boots. This is you.... Y/n Kazama, a nineteen year old teen just trying to find his way in life. He decided to come here and finish high school and try to be as successful as everyone around wants to be. But this is no regular teen, so don't underestimate him or you'll have your head six feet under the ground.

 But this is no regular teen, so don't underestimate him or you'll have your head six feet under the ground

Y/n Kazama (Age: 19)

The teen's face was calm yet serious as he dodged an incoming punch and countered it by getting a hold of a man's arm and flipped him over, slamming him to the ground. He then grabbed the guys that were surrounding him by the head and started suffocating him while kicking his torso making him gasp for air. The other guys were way too scared to do anything as they continued to watch their friend get the crap beaten out of while trying to get air.

Y/n: If you don't want to be like your little commander, I suggest that you punks back the hell off.

Letting go of the goon's neck, he threw the body towards the rest of the frighten males alongside the other male that he took down. The rest of the men quickly grabbed their friends and ran for their lives leaving you alone. You sighed as you walked out the alleyway, pulling your hoodie over your head.

Y/n: Not even a couple minutes into this town and I'm already getting into fights.

As he continued walking, he grabbed something from his pocket which were keys... Car keys. He presses a button on them as a loud beep could be heard from the distance. It was your car, which was a red and black 2006 Ford Mustang GT with a wing on the back of it.

 It was your car, which was a red and black 2006 Ford Mustang GT with a wing on the back of it