22

"tell me everything that happened yesterday. everything." sunoo demanded at the cafeteria table- jungwon having a hard time trying to understand him because of the screaming teens scattered all around in the cafeteria.

"we just... talked. that's all." jungwon stated, stuffing his sandwhich in his face- trying to use the 'my mouth is full' excuse so he didn't have to further explain anything.

niki looked at jungwon unamused- "you expect us to believe that all you guys did was talk when you literally got a celebrity's phone number?" niki announced quite loudly. jungwon sometimes wished that niki wasn't so loud.

"we really did just talk!" jungwon started, hands in the air, "our conversation got cut short when he had to leave for a photoshoot or something like that..." jungwon said, whispering the last part.

"aww, didn't have enough time to ask him to be your boyfriend?" sunoo teased with a sheepish grin on his face.

"oh yeah, did jay message you back?" niki questioned, munching on same chips. "what did you even message him anyways?" sunoo added onto nikis previous comment and jungwon cringed just thinking back at the message he had sent. he really regretted the message he sent jay, he wished he had just stuck with the simple 'hey it's jungwon'- but he just had to add the 'hope we can talk again' part.

"it's embarrassing. let's just finish our food."

sunoo and niki groaned at the same time. "c'mon! we promise that we won't judge you won." jungwon pondered if he really should show them, but he figured it wouldn't hurt.

jungwon fished his phone out of his backpack and handed it to sunoo silently. he watched as both niki and sunoo snooped their faces in his phone and watched for their reactions.

"wow won, what a flirt!" sunoo said, laughing.

"i really hope we could do it again sometime...
if you want to." niki said with a higher toned voice, mocking jungwons text message- saying it towards sunoo like he was jungwon and sunoo was jay.

jungwon groaned, snatching his phone back from sunoos hands. "i knew you guys were gonna laugh-" jungwons breath hitched once he looked down at his phone- the text message with jay still open but this time, he saw another message there- but not from himself.

jay hyung <3

hey won! i really enjoyed yesterday as well,
and i would love to hang out
again sometime :)

jungwon swore he almost passed out then and there. "did- did you guys see the text from jay?" jungwon asked, suddenly out of breath. both niki and sunoo shook their heads for a 'no'.

jungwon figured he had just messaged him right after he got his phone back from sunoo. "what'd he say?" niki questioned, unable to sit still in his seat - constantly reaching over to take a look at jungwons phone.

jungwon just showed them his phone screen with the text messages and both sunoo and niki gasped. "you guys better go out on another date." sunoo declared and niki nodded along with sunoos statement.

jungwon really did want to meet with jay again, but he knew how busy jay must be with photoshoots and other things celebrities do.

jungwon for some reason forgot that jay was a celebrity for a minute and he frowned to himself once he remembered. jay is a famous celebrity and if he was spotted with jungwon - he feared there would be article written about jay and it would ruin his career. he didn't want that to happen, no matter how likely it was that the two of them were to ever get caught together and some crazy scandle happens. he just didn't want to risk it.