Dropping to school~

(An; so..it was the first day of yn's highschool after becoming Kim  it was 6'o clock yn was still sleeping 😴)

Meanwhile in the living room.....

Jin;did yn wake up?

Rm; no hyung she is still sleeping....I was going to woke her up....

Jin; ok....

*Rm went to yn's room*

Rm; baby rise and shine~

Yn; lemme sleep 5 more mins oppa(she said cutely)

Rm; okay.... your cuteness is not gonna work Today....😤 Wake up or else I will give jungkook you all banana milk 😼😼

Yn: nooooooooooo~ see oppa yn is awake....I am up😒......but lift me *with that she spread her hands and
Rm gave a free piggyback ride  to lazy yn*

Rm;  princess now  get ready fast....and come downstairs....okie

Yn; okie dokie 😁😁

(An:yn took a bath and got ready for school btw,, there's her cute uniform )

*Ignore the bag please*

Choose your favourite hairstyle(and comment which one you like

Choose your favourite hairstyle(and comment which one you like...I love the first one)

Yn; I am ready oppa..... where is my breakfast 🥐🍳????????

Yn;oppa? Oppa? Jinie oppa,joonie oppa,hobi oppa,tae oppa,kookie oppa,where are youuuuuuuuu!

Maid1; what happened miss yn?

Yn; 안녕(hii)*I bowed to her*

Maid 1;o - oh miss yn I am just a maid...I should bow to you...you shouldn't.....

Yn; why? Can't I bow to my eonni? You are elder than me....and in which book it is written that we should not bow to maids....and you're not just a maid.... your my eonni okay?

Maid 1; ok ok...😁 By the way yn-ah  why were you calling young masters.... except Mr.jimin& mr.suga?

Yn; I want my breakfast~

Jimin pov;

When yn was screaming hyungs name I thought that when she will call my name I will answer her....but😩😣 she didn't call my  name....I was hurt but then I remembered that I never talk to her or show any affection toward her.....or you can say I haven't accepted her....I also overheard her talk with the maid.... she's so pure...and kind.... innocent...Kim Jimin no no no... don't think that you can't accept her....no....what if she also left you like y-

Yn; j-jimin oppa?

Jimin; yes*ice cold*

Yn: ice would be a best name for him* she said in a low tone thinking that he didn't listen*

(A:n: how many times I have to tell that THEY ARE NOT DEAF...!!!)

Jimin; did you just said something...

Yn; no~ I said with a pout

Jimin in POV: god save me from this little kitten ...

Jimin; what happened...?? Eat fast you have to go school....I will drop you...and about hyungs and v,kookie...they are not in home they went for a busssiness meeting...

Yn: ok*sad pout*

Jimin: come...*they went to dining room*

*Jimin oppa was serving my breakfast*

Yn; oppa...why are serving my breakfast ( I made a😯😯 face)

🥶=Cold tone #lazy author

Jimin: because you're still a baby I know you can't serve yourself 🥶 🤦‍♂️✌️

Yn: oppa I ain't a baby~

Jimin: eat your food and come outside if you don't wanna be late...🥶

Yn: o-ok oppa...👍👍

Yn: *on verge of crying* now,I have to eat alone....I am missing you oppas...you know I don't like to live alone...first I thought that jimin oppa is with me...I will spend time with him...but I forgot that he....HE HATES ME.....(then I started eating breakfast)

Jimin pov: you're not alone yn....I will  with you all the time but I can't trust you I am sorry....but I need some time.....

An: jimin was saying these things in his Mind....

Author pov; when jimin said that eat your food and come outside if you don't wanna be late....yn felt kinda bad because she doesn't like to be alone..😌....but little did she know jimin was watching her....yes he was in the hall...and dining room is in front of living room.......and yn didn't eat much....she was missing her parents and her dear oppas.... And jimin saw that that she didn't eat much...

Yn: oppa...I am ready to go to school (thank god I didn't sluttered🙂)

Jimin: ok let's go.....

*Time skip in the school*

★then jimin and yn came out of the car

Yn; oppa can I ask you something?

Jimin: yes *ice cold ❄️*

Yn: mm..why are coming inside the school??

Jimin: because jin hyung said so...

Yn; what!!! I haven't done any bad thing...oppa....

Jimin;(ohh myy ghad) omg yn...he just wanted to know about you studies so....

Yn: oh...ok😅😅

An: when yn was entering the school then all University girls were screaming 😱😱😱😱😱 (yn Is in highschool the entrance of highschool and University are same..)

Girl1; jiminahhhh.... saranghae.....

Girl 2: jimin.....I love you

Girl 3: oppa Marry me....

(Blah blah blah....)

Jimin was death glaring them but he suddenly noticed that yn was scared.....

A.n= Omo...my hands are hurting 🙄 I want to write more but in next chapter 😅✌️

Please guys... comment on my stories*puppy eyes*