Chapter 130: Extra two

[Be convinced that it is obviously an old dog food but still caught off guard by the new feeding method]

[Too showy, tonight Chen Duxiu Award must be awarded to President Qi]

[Zi Qi has changed. Now he says such nasty words, he doesn't blink. It's not the same Qi Qi who dared to sneak up on the thunder under Mu Muwen in a vest.

[This sugar has been eaten many times. Although it is delicious to renovate, I still want real new sugar! The two of them have been showing much lower affection frequency recently, and I am worried whether it is a seven-year itch QAQ】

[Mr. Qi wants to hit someone. Such a sweet textbook-style speechless speech is not enough. The image of the business tycoon is broken! 】

【Chief Qi: Is sugar too fresh? No matter, I am so cheeky, you must eat! Eat hard for me! 】

[2333333 President Qi is also asking for face, okay, you are so turbulent not to make President Qi really want to hit someone]

[Host, hold on! ! Ask a few more of these questions, since they are all light bulbs, they will give us more light and heat~~]

[This buddha CP powder has a hunch, there will definitely be a crit later, and Qi will not let us down]

The barrage boiled because of Qi Yan's words, and those viewers from other countries who had closed the barrage were cursed by the gossip sent to their partner's film and television company. They couldn't help but want to open the barrage to ask about the situation. It's a pity that the barrage was too densely brushed too fast, and most of them were block words that couldn't be understood, completely unable to satisfy curiosity.

However, the host did not end the topic as soon as he heard the voice of the audience.

"Although I seem to be a little redundant, I still want to ask Shu. Mr. Qi must give you more than this one? Is this your favorite?"

Shu Zimu shook his head, "No."

The host was a little surprised, "Isn't such a hard-working and rare gift? What's your favorite?"

"Of course, this is my favorite." Shu Zimu smiled and raised his left hand to the front. The ring on the ring finger glowed, and Mo Ming made his smile brighter.

"Just... mean?" The host was stunned, and then smiled: "Wedding ring is indeed the most meaningful, but I thought you would say something more special, the kind of gift that you and Mr. Qi have uniquely? ."

"Then the additional gift of this ring may satisfy your idea, it is a garden built according to my imagination." Shu Zimu said. In fact, the light ring is also very special. After all, the proposal ring that is sent after two years of marriage probably has no semicolon.

"This is really... a gift that people like me who are short of money can never think of, but people who are not short of money may find it difficult to have such an idea. It is indeed a special and romantic gift." The host exclaimed and then asked : "The gifts Mr. Qi gave you are so powerful, so what have you given him?"

Shu Zimu smiled and said, "I sent things that are very ordinary. The most special thing is probably the story I wrote."

Moderator: "Oh? Are you talking about the story you wrote for Mr. Qi? Is it your love experience?"

Shu Zimu: "It's not true, we are the protagonists, but the other story backgrounds and plots are fictitious."

The host nodded, "It seems to be a gift unique to the writer. Will you make this story into a movie?"