CHAPTER 18

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (Liam's pack house.)

"Let's go for a walk. Leo is constantly asking me to take you to our pack forest." Liam knight asks me, we just ate lunch in his personal kitchen in his pack house. I must say makes good sandwiches.

"I can do that. Tell your wolfy he is so thoughtful." I reply back and walk back in the bedroom to grab my phone. Few minutes later, I am walking beside my mate hand in hand out of his top floor apartment towards the stairs. This pack house is beautiful and thoughtfully decorated. It's has five floors and each floor except for the first floor, are dedicated for living apartment spaces for other pack members who work for Knight Businesses. The first floor has various offices where pack business is conducted, Liam also works from the first floor with other pack members. The pack kitchen is on the ground floor along with some area dedicated for indoor activities and a huge swimming pool.

The pack house has a front entrance and a back entrance. The front entrance is connected to the front porch and parking area on the left and a beautiful Fountain Garden on the right. The road connecting the front porch leads to various houses owned by elders or mated couples with children. While the front porch is beautiful, the back entrance is stunning as it connects to the forest area. It has various path ways leading to various areas like camping range, river and trekking range. The forest area consists of small vellies where one can run freely in the forest for hours.

Liam also tells me that pack owns various hotels, resorts and adventure sites on the pack land. All the pack members work together on various projects and earn profits together. The elderly and the retired members of the pack get money checks as their retirement fund from the pack business and they settled in built houses near the pack house or on farm lands like his parents.

Every pack member tries to take part in the monthly meeting in the pack house. Alpha conducts the meeting in the grand ball hall which lies on the ground floor of the guest quarters, building next to the pack house. Liam also tell me about the training grounds on the other side of the pack house, where young pack enforcers train.

Map of the Pack House.

As Liam walks me through the pack house i notice I haven't meet or seen any other pack member during my tour in the pack house, beside the earlier encounter of a female hugging my mate where Anna snarled at her, i haven't even seen or heard anyone...

As Liam walks me through the pack house i notice I haven't meet or seen any other pack member during my tour in the pack house, beside the earlier encounter of a female hugging my mate where Anna snarled at her, i haven't even seen or heard anyone's moment in the house, it feels like it is completely empty.

As we reach further to the ground floor, I am curious why haven't i meet even a single person from Moon Knight Pack. So, i hault in one place. "Where are others?" I curiously ask him. He just smiles and tugs my hand towards his body.

"Elsewhere." He reply. Ever since I woke up from the nap, he has been toying around the topic. Even when we were having lunch earlier he answered my questions vaguely.

"Where? Don't they want me to meet them?" I am trying to not get emotional thinking, where are other pack members?, doesn't he want them to meet me..?. I should have known that he is embarrassed of me being with him in his pack. I should have just left him alone.