6-day 4 with the humans

__________________
Y/N POV:

Today was a normal day-or well for me at least for me.

I've started to get used to the humans being around me, it's been a few days after all.

At one point i tried to look for Eren, but i couldn't find him

In fact-i couldn't find any of the people he was around-

Well the smaller humans at least...

I get why, it's probably because of what happened yesterday with me grabbing Eren and all.

But besides that everyone was there

They were just doing more testing on me, like on my movements and how i move.

........................

All of a sudden I could hear titans, lots of them.

By the sound of them running they all sounded different. There were also about 10-30 of them i think...

I was a little worried that the humans couldn't take care of them, but then i heard it.

Really loud titan stomping...

It was that girl titan from before when i first met the humans.

I wonder if they'll be ok...

...........................

A few minutes later i could hear the foot steps of titans getting louder and louder.

I was starting to get concerned because non of them have even noticed the loud stomps.

Not moving or anything...

I would have said something but i had been using my voice for 3 days in a row now, and i don't speak often.

I had lost my voice...

'great.. :')' I thought to myself.

So i stopped doing what they were asking to try and get their attention but i only got them mad at me.

I tried my best to try to get them to notice the loud sounds but they still didn't notice.

I've had it i had to get them to notice the loud sounds or they could get killed

I've started to like them and i want to know more about them.

So i sat up, shocking a few people because i don't move much and when i do-it must be important.

Since i couldn't tell them the girl titan was coming, i pointed in the direction of where to titan was coming

They were confused but looked where i was pointing and right ask they looked-

"TITANS!!!!" Some guy yells

it was as too late