Chapter Four

"I still can't believe Jenna and Garret are together. I mean how didn't we see this coming?" I say to Spencer over the phone. 

"I don't know. But we need to be more careful." 

"Yeah" i say as Tyler comes down the stairs and sits on a stool by the bench "I'll see you at school" i say before i hang up. "I didn't make breakfast." i say to him even though there is still a lot do tension between us.

"It's fine. I'm not that hungry"

"You ready for school"

"I have my first meeting today. I don't want to go"

"You only have to go to three. Please, just give it a go." After i say this he makes an annoyed face before he grabs his bag and leaves. I sigh. "Please, get easier" i mumble to myself.

+

"So Wren showed up to my house today" Spencer says

"Yum" I reply as she glares at me "Why?"

"He was bringing flowers, because of Ian. He's also living here for 6 months"

"Oh, right. Isn't that new and exciting" i say causing Spencer to glare at me "Is he still just as hot? I bet he is"

"Spencer, Blair" i hear from behind me. I turn around to see Jason standing there. Oh god. "Blair can i talk to you?" 

"Um, yeah" 

"Here, in my office" he says as he leads me to it

"Wow, you get a whole room. Must feel special" i say as he stands behind his desk "I feel like Aria" i mumble while he looks at me confused "Sorry. What's this about?"

"Tyler"

"What did he do?" I say getting worried

"He's doing his meetings with me."

"Right. Yes the mandatory meetings" 

"Yeah. But uh, i'm supposed to talk to parents when i'm worried about a student and since you're the only person he has-"

"You're worried?" I say cutting him off 

"Take a seat" 

"Damn it Jason, stop freaking me out" i say as i sit 

"I just need to tell you that he came in and sat in silence for a whole hour. He will probably do that for the next two sessions. You should know"

"Well as long as he isn't suspended." I sigh "Look, i've tried. So i don't expect you to show up and make much of a difference." 

"Why not?"

"He's angry at everyone. Mum and dad left and then so did Zac."

"You didn't leave"

"Yeah but i think he needs to blame someone and that someone is me"

"That's not healthy"

"Yeah well it's not fun either. See what you can do for him, please"

"I'll try. But it's a two way street."

"I know"

"I'll keep you updated"

"Thanks Jason" i say as i give him a small smile.

"So who's hot?"  Jason asks after a moment of silence

"Oh, um, no one"

"No one, huh?"

"No one important" i say as i get up "Thanks for keeping me updated. I'll see you around"