Sorry Sollu

Written by : AnaHasK7

--------------------------------------------------

*Purely Fictional OS*

__________________

Day 1 (Monday), 7am

"Meditate pannumbodhu kanna thoraka koodadham. Adhu kooda therila." Sivangi passed a comment loud enough for the intended person to hear. He sat diagonally opposite to her and was facing her. Except for the instructor's gentle instructions and now Sivaangi's statement, the hall where they had assembled for their morning yoga session was silent, and when the others nearby turned around to look at her, aghast at her loud mannerism, she didn't mind it one bit. After all, he deserved that comment.

The woman sitting next to Sivaangi, elbowed her, asking her to be quiet and maintain decorum, only for Sivaangi to retort "Chumma iru. Edhura irukaravana paathale enakku ullendhu edho varudhu. Adhu peru enna – ha, kovam. Adhu varudhu."

There was no way the recipient of Sivaangi's remarkdid not understand that the comment was aimed at him – Sivaangi's stare made sure of that. He also knew what had earned him that reprimand. He had been watching her since the class began and he couldn't look away from her eyes, irrespective of whether they were open or closed in meditation. He had tried distracting himself by trying to imitate their yogamaster, by passing comments in his head about the fellow folks sincerely following the master's instructions, but somehow, his eyes found themselves very often on her as if by default. He had assumed she was in deep meditative mode but later realized that maybe she was faking it just like him. And now that she had his attention, a battle of the eyes ensued.

"Meditate pannum bodhu pesavum koodadhu. Adha kooda therilamadam ku." It was now the turn of the insulted human to chide Sivaangi. He had still not taken his eyes off her. Realizing Sivaangi was capable of an infuriating response which he wanted to avoid,he quickly made eye contact with the master to show his sincerity and closed his eyes to continue the meditation.

Something about his voice bothered her, Sivaangi didn't know why.She stared at his face for a moment longer and went back to her meditation, telling herself Ivan per enna nu kandupidikanum.They managed to behave themselves the rest of the class with maybe a glare now and then, followed by Sivaangi's hand gesture of threatening which typically received a grin in response. When the session ended, she wanted to move away from that hall swiftly, but the queue at the entrance was moving slow, testing Sivaangi's patience. And to test it more, he stood next to her and quietly commented with a smirk"Naa kanna thorandhu vechurunden nu unakku eppadi theriyum?"

"Kurukuru nu poriki maari paathute irundha feel aagadha?"

"Naa thappa paakaliye"

"Aana paathe dhaane? Aal valandha alavuku moola valarala."

His height towering over her, he looked down at the petite figure and sneered, as if challenging her. Maybe she couldn't match his height, but Sivaangi was not one to give in easily and took it upon herself to match his level of sneering. Paathadhe thappu, idhula thimir pechu vera she fumed internally. Not being one to let him get away easily, she decided to punish him. She paused in her steps and turned just her upper half towards him. He was anyway looking at her, so she had his attention already.

"Sorry sollu." She demanded.

He stared at Sivaangi, amused that she had the guts to claim an apology from him. Of course, there was no way he would give in.