Blind Leading the Blind

//Summary// Alastor is perfectly happy living his life solo, but apparently it's not good enough for his friends. Husk and Niffty set Alastor up on a date and he reluctantly goes. But with the way Husk writes, will Alastor even be able to find his destination, let alone his date?

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

A grumble escapes Alastor as he walks down the street, dressed in a simple red dress shirt with the top button undone and his sleeves rolled up, stylish jeans and his dress shoes.

He was the picture of a cool, handsome date, but there were two catches... he didn't want to go on a date and he has no idea who he's going on a date with.

Yep, due to some meddling from his so called 'friends', Alastor was to spend a few hours on a blind date.

'How the hell did they even convince me tom go?' he wondered.

As he walks, he thinks back to when this mess started.

*~* FLASHBACK *~*

Classical music plays on the radio as Alastor hums along, going through notes and planning for his next show. He always gets a thrill when he plans his radio show, though not as much as when he goes hunting.

Speaking of which, he needs to hunt another deer, he's almost out of venison.

As he looks over his notes, the radio suddenly goes silent, making the man look over to it. Standing by the radio were his two closest friends, Husk and Niffty.

"Ah, greetings Husker, Darling Niffty, what brings you by?" asked Alastor.

"Look, we need to talk." said Husk.

"Oh, well I can't at the moment, I've got to get things settled before my next show, can we talk tomorrow after?" asked Alastor, looking back to his notes.

"Alastor, this is serious, we're worried about you... we need to talk about you're romantic life." said Niffty.

Alastor comes to a stand still, frozen in place. His what?

"Ha, that's funny, romantic is useless, I have no need for it." he said with a wave of his hand.

"Listen, everyone needs someone in their life, even you, but you never give anyone a shot, Hell, we walked in and your fridge and freezer are empty... AGAIN!" growled Husk.

"Hm, I thought it was only venison I needed." said Alastor.

The black haired man gets pissed and grabs the other, shaking him a bit.

"Listen asshole, Niffty and I can't be around all the time, we got our own lives, you'll die alone and we don't want that, so consider next Saturday booked." said Husk.

The radio host blinks in confusion before looking at the tiny woman who giggles.

"We set up a blind date for you." said Niffty.

"A date... a DATE?!" yelled Alastor in shock.

He pulls himself free to stare at the two.

"I have no wish to go, you know how I am with... people." groaned Alastor in disgust.

"Yes, and yet you let me and Niffty in here." said Husk, crossing his arms with a raised eyebrow.

"...Touche." he grumbled.

He looks away for Niffty to grab his arm, hugging it.