chapter 33

Please vote, comment, and follow if you guys want 🙏

Chapter start........

The next morning after having breakfast, everyone is busy with their work.
Shweta and bebe strictly forbids Neil from going to office that's why Neil is resting in his room
Avni is also reading a book sitting on the bed in the room.... Avni is not really talking to Neil since last night due to which Neil's pain is increasing.

Neil who's sitting on the couch looks at Avni who is sitting on the bed opposite him and thinks

Neil ( in mind ) - I just talked with her in a slightly rude way and she has become so angry that she is not even talking to me since yesterday, and that too in my this condition.
The injury on the head is not giving me as much pain as her ignorance is giving me pain.
Now I am sure that you will never fall in love with me.
You didn't care about me even when I had an accident.
Thinking of me as a stranger, you would have asked me about my condition one more time for the sake of humanity...
But maybe I don't even deserve that.

Why did you marry me when you were not happy with me ? Why did you pretend to be happy in the beginning?
If you had refused me at that time, I might not have felt so much pain, The pain I am feeling right now.

He keeps thinking about all this, while Avni steals her eyes from her book and keeps looking at Neil again and again but doesn't say anything.

Neil's Pov ends.

Neil thinks something and takes Avni's name.

Neil - Avni.... (And as soon as he says her name, someone knock on the door )

Avni Neil looks at the door and sees Bheema is standing there.

Avni - aap yehan ? Kuch kaam tha

Bheema - niche ashish ji aur neela ji aaye hai
To sab log aap dono ko niche bula rahe hai

Avni gets happy hearing this and then she leaves the room without waiting for Neil.

Neil sees her leaving and closes his eyes from where tears come out of his eyes..
He takes a deep breath and then opens his eyes and then went out from the room to go downstairs...

Avni comes downstairs meets Ashish & Neela.

She hugs them and then ashish asked her

Ashish - kaisa hai mera bachcha

Avni - bilkul theek

Ashish smiles and kisses her forehead

Avni smiles

Neil who is coming down the stairs sees Avni so happy with her parents and he too smiles a little seeing her all smiling..

Neil comes close to them, Avni sees him but then she stands next to Neela...

Neil touches the feet of Neela and Ashish. Ashish Neela blesses him and then he also sits with them in the hall with his all family.

Ashish - avni ne hume neil ke accident ke baare me btaya, ab tum kaise ho beta ?

Neil hears this and looks at avni, Avni who's looking at him already diverted her gaze somewhere else when he sees her

Then Neil looks at ashish and answer him..

Neil - theek hu papa

Ashish - ye sab kaise hua ?

Neil - Suddenly my balance was disturbed Papa but now I am fine.